Chapter 8: Mania and Injury

Start from the beginning

    shit! Zhang Jin couldn't help crying in his heart. The thing that was pulled out just now smashed straight at him, and the shadow looked back at him, with a mouse corpse in its mouth, and disappeared instantly into the night.

    Zhang Jin closed his eyes and heard a "bang", but the expected pain did not come.

    When he opened his eyes, he found Yuan Hongzheng looking at him angrily.

    "Who told you to move this thing!"

    Zhang Jin was taken aback by Yuan Hong's roar, and by the moonlight he could vaguely see that it was a knife about fifty centimeters long, but he couldn't see it in detail.

    "I..." Zhang Jin just wanted to say something, but noticed that the oil lamp in his hand was gone. Because of his subconscious reaction, he hugged Yuan Hong's waist with both hands. Only then did he realize that his right hand was aching, and Yuan Hong's back actually burned!

    When Yuan Hong was about to land, he took Zhang Jin into his arms and avoided the falling knife, but the oil lamp did not care. In order to protect Zhang Jin, the oil lamp smashed directly on his back, spilling the hot oil. to the body.     Yuan Hong didn't care because of his anger, but Zhang Jin didn't know. Without the two of them paying attention, Zhang Jin's back was on fire, and Zhang Jin's hand happened to be splashed a little by the hot oil.     "Don't move!"     Yuan Hong shouted, then took off his shirt. Fortunately, it was taken off in time. Although Yuan Hong was burned, it was not bad.     Zhang Jin said guiltily, "Let me take a look at your wound."     Yuan Hong rejected him, his anger still lingering. After picked up the knife on the ground, the original Hong swarmed to restrain the violent, he said "Do not let me see you touch it! There! If you do not want to leave, do not good for me !!"     once again watch Yuan Hong slammed the door and left, Zhang Jin squatted down weakly, feeling very uncomfortable. Feelings of guilt, helplessness, and heartache were intertwined and he was almost out of breath. "Yuan Hong..." The     next day, Yuan Hong left early. Zhang Jin didn't have time to say anything. I don't know if his back is injured or not, whether he has applied the medicine or not.     Zhang Jin, who was frantically rubbing his hair, didn't notice that there was a sneaky person outside the door.     "Is anyone there?" It was a boy of about eighteen or nineteen, who was looking around cautiously.     "Zhang Jin, are you there?" Zhang Jin, who     heard the voice, stopped worrying, walked behind the boy and asked, "Are you looking for me?"     "Ah!" The boy jumped up in fright and saw that it was Zhang Jin Queen Jin relaxed, "Scared me to death! I thought it was Yuan Hong."

    Zhang Jin frowned in displeasure.

    But the boy didn't seem to see it, and continued, "My mother and father asked me to come over and tell me, Yuan Hong said last time that he wanted some seasonings for cooking, and now the merchant from the town just came to our village, and he will leave if he doesn't go there. Yes." I

    didn't expect Yuan Hong to do this, he just mentioned it casually last time.

    "Then I'll go with you." Zhang Jin thought that Yuan Hong wouldn't come back so soon. The merchant has left this time, and he may not be able to come again. He knew where Yuan Hong's money was, and Yuan Hong never meant to avoid him. After taking the money, Zhang Jin followed the boy into the village.

    "I heard that you jumped into the river last time." The boy asked Zhang Jin in a low voice.

    "Really? I don't remember."

    "Did Yuan Hong beat you?" The boy stared at Zhang Jin in disbelief, "He's a lunatic, he can do anything, but you lost your memory after being beaten by him?!"

    "Yuan Hong is not a lunatic! He has never hit me, and he is very good to me! Don't slander him!" Zhang Jin returned angrily.

    "Hey! You were not like this before. Didn't you always want to run away? Why did you suddenly speak for him? He really didn't break your brain?"

    Zhang Jin couldn't communicate with him anymore, and decided to ignore him. better.

    Zhang Jin picked out some commonly used condiments from the peddler's stretcher, including everything from cinnamon, star anise, pepper, and some dried chili peppers. There are no other businessmen here.

    After the boy brought Zhang Jin over, he didn't pester him to ask questions, and he disappeared after a while. Zhang Jin walked back contentedly with the seasoning in his hands, pretending not to see everyone's weird looks, and after having these, he can try to cook some other kinds of dishes. This was his first time to go out, Zhang Jin couldn't help but look around, his footsteps slowed down unconsciously.

    When he got home, he saw Yuan Hongzheng staring at him fiercely, obviously on the verge of mania, "Where have you been?" Yuan Hong's voice was cold and scary.

    Zhang Jin was a little at a loss, "I'm going to buy seasonings."

    Yuan Hong's breathing became more and more rapid, and he finally couldn't control it. He grabbed Zhang Jin's shoulder fiercely and shouted, "Tell me! Do you want to leave me! Do you want to never come back?" Say it!"

    "Yuanhong! Calm down! I'm just going to buy some seasoning."

    "Who told you to go out! No! You can't run away! Even if I break your legs, I will keep you.

    Get down!!" Zhang Jin was frightened by Yuan Hong's mania, but more painful and uncomfortable. "No! I didn't!!"

    "You shouldn't, you shouldn't even think about running away after being so nice to me. If you have to leave, I'd rather you die!"

    "Yuan Hong! Don't do this!!" Zhang Jin stared at him in horror.

    "Ah!!" Zhang Jin was suddenly slammed by Yuan Hong and slammed into the corner of the table, causing blood to flow.

    Because it happened so suddenly, Zhang Jin was unprepared, and after reacting, he only noticed the blood all over the floor and Yuan Hong's aching face.

    "Ah!!!!!!!!!" Yuan Hong knelt down forcefully, staring at Zhang Jin who fell to the ground in disbelief, his eyes were splitting, his hands madly beat his head, slammed against the wall, desperately growled.

    "Yuan Hong!" Zhang Jin called, seeing his frantic and desperate appearance, his heart ached so hard that he could hardly breathe. do not want! Don't hurt yourself! It shouldn't be like this! Why did they get to this point!

    Zhang Jin burst into tears uncontrollably, climbed to Yuan Hong's side, and hugged him tightly.

    Zhang Jin, who was in such a situation for the first time, almost collapsed, but he had to calm down Yuan Hong, otherwise the consequences would be unimaginable.

    "Don't do this! Don't hurt yourself! I promise, I will never leave you..."

    Zhang Jin made a promise with tears in his eyes, feeling powerless that he couldn't think of any other way to stop Yuan Hong self harm. Aside from all kinds of complicated emotions, Zhang Jin made his choice,

    "…I do what I say, so trust me, stop! …"