Mihir loses his calm☄️

Start from the beginning

Sharavani looked confused hearing her..

Sharavani: Sanya ne ?

Ruhi; han kal Sanya di call ki thi raat ko around 10 baje and she said ki app wohi ruk rahi ho..

Sharavani: (thinking) par main toh Mihir ke sath thi.. toh Sanya..

Vish: agli baar aisa bilkul mat karna.. jaan nikal jati hai meri..

Vish hugged her tightly caressing her hairs while Sharavani was still confused as to why Sanya lied..

She went back to her room and got freshened..
The first thing she did was to fill her tummy and after that she called Sanya ..

Sanya: yes moly! What's up!

Sharavani: Sanya! Why did you lied to mami yesterday? That I was with you..

Sanya: so if I would've told her the truth then what would've happened? Uncle toh ase he 36 ka akhra banake bethe hai tere sth.. aur gussa krte aur baki log jo thora bohot pyar karte v hai woh v gussa ho jate..

Sanya said in a matter of fact tone..

Sharavani: woh sab toh thik hai par tujhe pata kaise chala?

Sanya: Darsh told me.. usey Mihir ka message aya tha at some 6 in the eve.. stating you both were locked up in the library..

Sharavani: then why didn't you guys helped us to get out of there..

Sanya: Shravani! Don't act like dumb.. you know right kal meeting thi .. you know what it was about? Our college is having some administrative issues.. and no one is allowed to step inside after 5 in the College premises.. hum chahke v nahi aa pate..

Sharavani sighed and settled on the bed .

Sanya: you should thank Mihir Shravani..

Sharavani: excuse me? Kis khushi me?

Sanya: usi ke wajah se main yeh handle kar payi right.. tu jitna bura usey samjhti hai utna bura woh hai nahi..

The last night incidents flashed in Shravani's mind and she couldn't deny that Mihir is not that bad like she behaves with him..

Shravani: tu ghar pe hai?

Sanya: nahi nhai.. main toh Capetown ayi hu khatron ke Khiladi khelne..

She mocked making her huff..

Sharavani: sidhe muh tujhse baat nahi ki jati na.. bye.. get lost..

Huffing at her she cut the call and lied down..

The next day she got ready and went to college. She was passing by the corridor when a boy came running to her and stopped just in front of her...

Mihir who was coming from the other side stopped on his track looking at the boy who was looking at Sharavani all smiling while she looked confused clutching her books tightly..

Sharavani: yes?

She asked confused as the boy was just smiling like a fool looking at her..

Boy: app Shravani ho na?

He asked innocently when she nodded..

Boy: you.. you are really beautiful.. and I.. I really like you.. will ... will you be my girlfriend?

He asked sitting on his knees holding a rose while she widened her eyes in shock..

Mihir was already out of his control now.. before she could have replied something the boy was pulled by his collar a lunch landed on his face breaking his nose surely..

Shravani looked shocked at Mihir.. he started beating him without any mercy..

Shravani: Mihir..what are you doing..leave him... Mihir.. Mihir choro usey leave him..

She tried to separate him but he wasn't even budging..

Soon everyone came hearing the hush bush... Darsh and Sanya came running and saw Mihir in a dangerous state..

Sharavani: Darsh stop him.. what are you looking at?

Shravani screamed when he nodded and pulled back Mihir...

The security guards took the boy with them while Darsh rubbed his back calming him..

Sanya offered him the water bottle when he looked at Shravani..

She have him am impossible look and stormed out from there..

Mihir: won't it be me who should get angry?

He asked to Darsh and Sanya who were clueless..

He went behind her and saw her standing near the fountain..

Mihir: Shravani..

He called her when she turned back ..

Sharavani: what the fuck is your problem?

She barked at him when he gave a confused look..

Sharavani: don't play that innocent game now.. why did you beat that boy? Kya kia tha usne?

She asked crossing her arms over her chest..

Mihir: kya karta tha? Seriously Shravani? Yeh tum keh rahi ho.. he asked you to be his girlfriend and you expect me to stay quiet..?

He asked angrily making her more angry..

Sharavani: yeah so what? Did I said yes? Han kaha tha maine?

She asked angrily when he pulled her by her wrist glaring her dangerously..

Mihir: dare you Shravani.. I'll make sure you see the worst side of me then..

He said making her flinch.. but she didn't showed him how scared she was with his posture and the proximity..

Sharavani: you are no one to me Mihir.. remeber that... And now.. I'm telling you.. I'll make sure I say yes to the person who asks me for a date.. enough of your dramas now.. I .. really need to think about my life and my relationship status..

Saying so she jerked his hands and stormed out from there..

Mihir looked at her retreating figure and kicked the bench near which went a wide distance slipping due to the force..

Mihir: you are just mine Shravani.. and I won't let you go ever from my life..

He said in a low yet dangerous and determined tone..

While a person hiding behind the pillar smiled evilly..

Person: it'll be the perfect time to aim the target... Mihir , this time you'll lose!

~To Be Continued~

Hope you all liked the part...
Don't forget to vote comment and share!

I'll see you all in the next part till then
Keep reading keep loving...

Total words: 1400