Episode 3: Part 4

Start from the beginning

Mina smirks as she looks over at Seungkwan, who is still staring at the stage. "Seungkwan-shi, how do you feel about that stage?"

"I mean, the original artists did a pretty good job so there must be a lot of pressure." Seungkwan says, a smug look on his face. "But I have to admit, they did pretty well. I'm proud. You get my approval."

Cheers erupt from the audience, making Mina laugh. "They surely did. Now let's introduce the last stage for tonight."

NCT Dream.

...

[NCT Dream stage behind.]

"Hello everyone, this is Haechan cam with a 37.5% viewer rating." Haechan says, holding the camera. He shows the members stretching in the dance studio, much to their displeasure.

"Yah, do you have to do that here too?" Mark calls out from the other side of the dance studio.

Haechan turns around, putting the camera away. "Gosh, some of us don't like to have fun, I get it- AH, EOMMAAAA!!"

Jeno lifts Haechan up, dragging him to the centre of the dance studio. Haechan pouts as he's plopped down, glaring at the male.

"Everyone, everyone, let's start rehearsal." Mark says, clapping his hands. It takes a few tires to get everyone's attention, but soon, the members are up and practicing.

"How does it feel to be ranked first?" The producers ask the members as they sit on stools in the costumes, the Rule It All logo behind them.

"Hm, I don't know." Haechan says, casually placing index finger along his nose. "I think we need to do this now."

"We should think like this." Renjun says, holding up a finger to his forehead. The members don't react, making him turn around. "Hey, don't do this here too."

"You're just not that funny." Chenle says, making Renjun shake his head, turning back to the cameras.

"All jokes aside, it was an honour to be ranked so high for the first challenge." Jeno says, clapping his hands.

"It's not easy to maintain though, so we shouldn't prepare lightly. Right?" Jaemin says, his eyes widening as he glares as he stares down the other members.

"Hyung, that's kind of scary." Jisung mutters, shaking his head. "Don't do that."

"Aw, Jisung's cute." Mark chuckles, pinching the maknae's cheeks.

"But Mark is cuter." Chenle smirks, pinking Mark's cheek.

"And this has been NCT Dream, thank you." Haechan says, standing up and covering the camera with Renjun before the members could embarrass themselves more.

Back in the dance studios, the members are rehearsing hard, different from their bickering. Sweat drips down their foreheads, some lying down as they breathe deeply.

"We chose to do two of Taemin subaenim's songs." Jeno says, smiling at the camera. "He's a really respectable senior of ours, and we're all big fans of him."

"What sets Taemin hyung apart is that his stages don't need to be big and grand for them to be impactful." Mark says during his interview. "NCT Dream wants to have that big of an effect with our stages as well."

"We hope that we can live up to your legacy, sunbae." Haechan says, proceeding to bow towards the cameras.

...

NCT Dream goes with a mafia concept, siren playing in the background

NCT Dream goes with a mafia concept, siren playing in the background. There seems to be another gang settled, when Jaemin appears. He casually walks towards the leader, seated at the office table, back to the audience.

"Oh my gosh." Alyssa exclaims covering her mouth as she realizes what was about to happen.

"NO!" Changbin yells, hands covering his mouth.

Jaemin stops, pointing the gun as the leader turns around, to reveal to be Haechan. Haechan sings the lines, "Klling me," beginning the performance as Mark, Jeno, and Jisung start the dance.

The other members soon join them, the members continuing their stage. At the end of Idea, they do a strong dance break, their moves perfectly in sync as they move. When the music begins to switch to Criminal, the members disperse,  moving to another stage when Jeno is singing the killer part.

"Wahh, sexy." Minji jokes, smirking as the other members have nothing to say.

Hyeonjun tries to imitate the move but it doesn't go as planned, the male looking more cute than fierce.

"Try harder." Minhee says, patting his shoulder as Hyeongjun sits back down.

Criminal becomes a sexier stage, the males playing with their blazers. This shocks the audience, the idol groups looking through their fingers.

"Yah, don't look at this." Jihye says, covering the eyes of the younger members.

Enhypen only stares at the screen with wide eyes, not knowing what to say.

The choreography involves a lot of body rolls, the members glaring into the cameras. The music intensifies, starting a second dance break.

This time, it begins with Jisung's solo dance, before the other members return to join him. It ends with Mark receiving a call as he sits at the office desk, hanging up before gathering the members, them all looking up into the camera as they pose by the desk.

The idol groups clap their hands as they stare at the screen, showing respect for their seniors.

"Are you sure they're the same boys that did Chewing Gum?" Evie jokes, smiling as she looks at the members.

"That was a good stage." Bang Chan says, nodding his head in approval. "As expected from our seniors."

"See that wasn't so bad." Haechan says with a grin as he walks off stage. The other members look at him, ignoring the male as they continue sipping water or returning their microphones.

"Let's just see what the audience thinks." Renjun says, dragging Haechan back to the dressing room.

...

"Well that concludes the performances for tonight." Mina says as she and Seungkwan take the main stage again.

"The live audience will now cast their votes on which performances they thought were the best." Seungkwan continues. "These points will be added with the groups' self evaluation to be revealed in next week's ranking."

"Make sure to tune in next week to see who will lead the path to ruling it all." Mina finishes as the trailer for next week shows.

———————————————————————————My new roommate is an idiot send help

My new roommate is an idiot send help