Friends always help each other! (pt. 2)

Start from the beginning

We arrived at Konon's school which was SM school, which is kinda like JYP school but just less problematic and stupid.
"Bye Konon!"
Both me and mom said while she just waved bye and ran up he guy best friend, Choi Soobin.

I looked at my phone to only see I we only had....15 minutes!!!!
I started panicking, I have about a few minutes to go to the school and get inside the school, unpack and get my reading stuff and gotta walk up the stairs and I will only have nothing but no time to get their!

I texted me, Jungwon hyung and Sunoo hyung's group chat and told them my locker combination and told them to bring my reading stuff to my reading class. I'm hoping to god they would see my text!!

A few minutes have passed and I arrived at school,
"bye mom! I gotta goooo!!!!"
I kissed her cheek and shut the door and ran inside the school.

I looked at my phone to see I only had 9 minutes and saw no reply's from Jungwon hyung nor Sunoo hyung!
I went upstairs and went to my locker to not see anyone but...

"Jay hyung?"

He was getting my reading stuff!
"H-how'd you get my locker combina-?"
"Jungwon gave it to me and told me you're running late, but now that you're here....here you go,"

He gave me my reading stuff, pushing it to my stomach and walking away.
"Wait!"
He was walking while on his phone but stopped in his tracks but not look towards me.

"S-so...about that date- or hangout....We're having it tomorrow and....well....I was w-wondering where we're going..."

He stayed silent...looking down at his phone....Did I say something wrong?!
"You'll find out tomorrow, but not now Kitty..."

My face  started to heat up, PARK JONGSEONG JUST CALLED ME KITTY!!!!
I just stayed there! While he just walked away!

I then snapped back to what was going on,
"Oh my gosh! I need to go to class!"

I ran up the stairs and tried to find my class while having that memory tattooed in my head.

2:55 PM,

Jay's POV

I was walking to the entrance on my phone with my AirPods on but instead of hearing running because of my AirPods, I felt the heaviness of the running coming towards me.

I turned around, taking off my AirPods.
I saw Heeseung hyung, Jake, Sunghoon, and Ryunjin came running to me.

"What's up?...."
I softly said with a curious face with eyebrows crossed while they were catching their breath

"WE!......hah....NEED YOU....*gasp* TO GET.....*Inhales* READY AND....
SHOP...*INTENSELY EXHALES* FOR YOUR....*Gasps* DATE!...."
Sunghoon said in a exhausted tone while him and the others were trying to catch they're breath.

I stayed silent,
Just staring at them like they were on America's Got Talent and they tried to hit a high note but their voice cracked.

"....You guys want some water?...."
I lift my arm up to so they can grab the water.

They all sparked up and try to grab the water.
"NO- IT'S MINE! NO-!"
I kept on staring them....Staring at them fight for the water I offered them...