Ch. 30:ᴅɪsᴘᴜᴛᴇ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ :: 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽, 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Wake up."

You were dragged out of bed at five in the morning by Taehyung and Hobi. You could immediately feel their panic as they urged you to throw on clothes; anything, just hurry. You rushed to obey, bleary, half-asleep, confused. Worried. Anxious. 

Panting, you trotted at their heels in the hallway, the three of you rushing down the stairs to the first floor. You crashed to a stop at what you saw, eyes going wide in disbelief. The entire roster of the Bangtan Boys -- minus Jin -- stood in a large circle in the foyer. Not a single word was spoken.

Yoongi and Jungkook stood in the middle of the large circle, maybe eight feet apart. Jungkook stood with his hand on the hilt of one of his knives, and Yoongi had a fucking katana in his hands. Your brain didn't register what you were seeing. 

This had to be a dream. You urged yourself to wake up, but no luck. You swallowed hard, your heart in your throat, a knot the size of a melon in your gut. W-What the fuck is going on? You whipped your head to the right to ask V, but without a word, the hacker gripped your wrist tightly and dragged you down the final few steps.

The crowd of Bangtans, three and four men deep, parted with eerie silence for you, V, and JHope. Tae pushed you forward, and you stumbled slightly before finding your balance, coming to a stop a few scant inches away from Yoongi's hard, expressionless face. 

Suga held the long, wickedly sharp blade backhand and curved over his broad shoulders, edge upwards and point towards his assassin. Mouth agape, you glanced between him and Jungkook, then back. Jungkook didn't meet your eyes, his face drawn. Pale. Your tongue flicked out, wetting your lower lip anxiously as you turned to face the Boss.

 Your tongue flicked out, wetting your lower lip anxiously as you turned to face the Boss

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"𝖲-𝗌𝗎𝗀𝖺?" You asked, voice shaking with barely-suppressed panic. You felt it, clawing in your guts, reaching up your throat and crooking claws deep into your vocal chords. You cleared your throat and tried again. "Suga." At least it didn't quiver this time. His name on your lips was steady, and the Boss flicked an unreadable glance your way. 

He rolled his tongue against the inside of his cheek, sniffing loudly in disdain as he looked at his assassin once more. You followed his gaze, and for the first time, you noticed the thin lines of red that dripped down the young man's fingers and onto the floor. Blood. Drip. Drip. It fell in steady drops from the tip of his ring finger down onto the pristine tile of the foyer.

You shook your head, covering your mouth. What?! Nonononono. Your brain was finally, finally catching up. And what you realized was definitely not okay.

𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗 B𝐚ʂтa͎ɾԃ: ¹⁸⁺  MYGx ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें