“I’m just saying, it's not possible.” Harry frowned, “one or the other is waiting on someone to make the first move.” Maybe it was the fact he was watching some boring romance movie but he felt like there was more to just two people living together.

“They drive different cars if you're wondering.” Jacob added, the Cullens had high brand cars, and he saw them walk there, but there were three other high brand cars that were in the parking lot.

“Really now?” Sue mused, “driving in two different cars? Are they rich or something?” She washed the dishes, deep in thought, for a second she wanted to conclude that they weren’t human, only the Cullens would do something stupid to make themselves stand out no matter how much they don’t want to.

“A black Lexus parked in the Principal only spot, and white Bentley parked in the teacher area, though there was also a silver Ferrari parked further in the parking lot.” Jacob spoke in awe, now he did have a love for cars and could appreciate a nice car, and those two were beasts at the moment.

“Luxurious.” Seth muttered, he seemed to be looking on in awe also, they had to be really rich if they had those cars.

“Very luxurious.” Harry agreed, “bet those drive smoother than a surfboard.” He signed, though their money only raised more questions.

“If they're that rich , then why are they here in Forks Washington?” Leah snorted, “I wouldn’t stay here if I had all that money.” She frowned, though it turned into a smile when Aurora wrapped her arms around her waist in a loose hug.

“Me neither.” Aurora giggled, though she didn’t really believe her own words, she had taken a liking to Forks, but that's only because the people here were so nice to her, she didn’t think she could survive out in the city without her caring friends and loving father.

“They know the Cullens?” Harry glanced at Jacob.

“No, but if they did, they didn’t show it.” He frowned, he remembered being told off by the older man, and the sense of fear that coursed through him when he glanced into his eyes for a quick second.

“Hmm,” Sue pursed her lips, even if something was off about the two new people, it wasn’t any of their business unless they came over to the reservation and caused problems.

“Well let the Cullens deal with them.” Harry signed, he didn’t want to be bothered by anything else, the scare of having Aurora snatched away was too much for his heart already and he didn’t know if he'd make it any longer if something else were to happen like that.

“Are you done with your sandwich sweetie?” Sue reached for the plate Aurora had.

“Yeah, it’s their problem for now.” Jacob agreed, he really did hope though that they weren’t here to cause trouble, because it seemed like no one could get a break after Bella came to stay with her father.

“Yes, Auntie.” Aurora gently pushed the plate towards her, she was signing a few papers now, only putting her name in the student signature since she didn’t know exactly what she was doing.

“Glad you liked it.” Sue smiled, she wouldn’t mind doing this everyday but she knew Charlie would feel like a burden and sooner or later Aurora would be going home alone.

“It was good!” She smiled, she loved home cooked meals, she couldn’t cook and neither could her mother but they made do with whatever was in the kitchen at the moment.

“But what about the other car? Didn’t you say there were three more luxury cars?” Leah frowned, she was beginning to make her a plate herself and the thought of the other car had popped into her mind.

“Yeah?” Jacob groaned, “I don’t know about that, it wasn’t parked in any staff section which means it must be a student.” He didn’t really know, and he hoped they also had nothing to do with Aurora, but when he turned to look into her face she was frowning.

“I think that’s Leo’s car?” She raised a finger to tap on her temple, “I overheard some kids talking about Leo’s new car and it does look a little new? Or clean?” She shrugged it wasn’t her business if it was new and she didn’t see why so many people were bothered by it.

“New car, spending things on useless stuff now?” Sue muttered, “rich people these days.” She scoffed, she didn’t understand why some people blew threw money so quickly.

“Exactly, what I'm saying.” Harry snorted, the television was ignored as he decided to fix himself a plate of food also.

“We need a new car.” Seth mumbled, poking at his food, they were driving a hand me down and it wasn’t going to last long with the way it would sputter and choke every once in a while

“Peppa works just fine.” Leah grinned, “no need to get rid of the ole girl.” She jokingly punched him, though she felt like it was time also.

“We don’t have the money for that Seth.” Sue signed, “I wished we did but we don’t and that's life.” She could only shrug, it wasn’t like she was unhappy about that fact but it was something that she and Harry had gotten used to and the kids would get used to it also.

“I like Peppa!” Aurora grinned, she liked the silver pickup truck, she could sit in the back, but only for a little while, and she could even sleep on the truck bed if she wanted to.

“Eh,” Jacob shrugged, he had his own truck that he managed to fix up, it wasn’t the best but it got by so he kinda understood where Seth was coming from.

“Yeah, so respect the truck!” Leah latched onto Aurora, giggles filling the room as she swung the girl around the kitchen table.

“Careful Leah!” Sue chuckled, she had to get out of their way otherwise she’ll be knocked over.

“I am!” With that being said, everyone laughed and talked about their day in the kitchen, ignoring the fact that Aurora was going to be picked up in just an hour. They would make the most of it, because this was the first time the Clearwaters had such a lively household and they were enjoying it as much as they could, after all Aurora was their little Angel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~