💜 Chapter 5 - Shopping 💜

Start from the beginning

Aditi = So today can we go to shopping. Right?

Mr. Agarwal = As your wish my dear...

All = Yay...

Time skip

Y/n POV

Now we are ready to go shopping. Mom and dad are not coming.

Me, Yashika, cherry, Riya, mia, jimin and Jungkook are in one car.

Arun bhaiya, Sandhya bhabhi, Sarah, arjun, Eun woo, Aditi and Taehyung are in another car...

I sat in our car. Then Taehyung came inside and sat beside me.

Me = Aren't you going with Arun in another car?

Taehyung = No. I want to go with you.

Me = No-

Yashika = It's ok y/n. That is small car. This is big car. So let him sit.

I sighed and nodded.

Time skip
After reaching the mall...

We enter the mall. First we decided to buy ladies outfits. So we went to women section.

I am watching dresses one by one but nothing is there that I like to wear.

Taehyung POV

I am watching y/n. She is seeing different dresses. I think she didn't like them. Then I started searching for a beautiful dress. Then I fount it...

I went to yashika and called her...

Yashika = What is it Taehyung?

Taehyung = Can you give this dress to y/n and tell her to try it?

Yashika = Ok but why you select her dress?

She sai with a teasing smirk. I scratched my back neck. She just smile at me and went to y/n.

Y/n POV

I am searching dresses then Yashika came to me with a beautiful dress.

" Wow... It's so beautiful " I thought.

She give me that dress and said...

Yashika = Try this. It looks beautiful on you...

She said with a smile. I smiled and took that dress and went to trail room.

I wear that dress and came outside. Yashika looked at me with a shocked expression. And then smiled. I twirl around and smiled.

Then Taehyung came to us. He is staring at me without blinking...

Taehyung POV

I was waiting for y/n then she came outside. She is wearing the dress that I select. She twirl around and smiled. I went towards them.

I am starting at y/n without blinking. Suddenly yashika nudge my elbow secretly taking me back to reality.

Y/n frowned while looking at me. I smiled and said...

Me = You look beautiful in this dress...

(Author : Do you also want to see this dress? But it is suspense. You can see that on engagement day 😏)

She smiled and said...

Y/n = thanks...

She said and went to change. After she went inside trail room. Yashika asked...