Mudhal padi.......

Start from the beginning

With a sense of palpitations, when mullai was about to move away she was stopped by kathir's hand which he placed just then over her hip.......
When mullai opened her eyes widely, Kathir stressed his hold on her hip and made her fall over him more close.......
When she was looking at him with more and more surprise he casually hugged her with other hand and sealed her palpitating lips with his one..........

Mullai felt as if drowning in a sea.......
A sea of pleasance.......
Kathir didnt let her go until both felt a short of breath.........

When mullai laid back over him again, Kathir pushed her hair aside and kissed her forehead......
Mullai was looking at him with a sense of shock.....
Kathir smiled gently on seeing her look.....

K:Enna watermelon......muttakanna muzhichu muzhichu paakaringa pola???

Mullai bowed her head with a shy smile........
moving her aside from him, kathir got up from bed......

K:Nee thoongardhunna thoongu......Naa kulichu ready aayittu onnaya ezhupparen......

M:Startled Thookama??

His surprise kiss made her even forget the fact that there is something called sleep exists......

K:Ama ma thookam......Idhu nee usual ah endhirikkara neramilla.......

M:Illaya??

She asked in a startled tone as she didnt understand his words.......

Kathir thought that she is asking the question as she didnt get out from her sleep properly......

K:Ama ma illa.........So if you want you can sleep.....

Mullai looked around her and him again with  a sense of confusion.......
Patting her cheeks gently with a smile he said "Thoongu" and left to fresh himself up..........

Mullai was laying there simply with her eyes wide open unable to get out from the shock of his kiss so early that morning.......
Gradually she came out of the pleasance he created and got up from the bed......

She then started thinking of the moments that happened by then......

M(MV):Nethu I love you sonnaha......adhukulla embuttu mora kattipudichu kiss panraaha........Nammalum onnum sollama edam kudukkarom........

Aana avugha edhayum marachu pannala........

Varikku vari permission kettavaha love panrennu sonnadhum thaana urima eduthukaraaha....
Adhu namakku thappavum therinju tholaya maatengudhu..........

Avughalayum kattupadutha mudiyala.......

Avugha kaikku ponapiragu nammalayum nammalaala.......

She paused her thoughts unable to think further.......
Ofcourse who said she wont have desires.........
But she has not got the maturity to understand everything clean and clear just like him........

M(MV):Avugha ennathaan nenachutrukaaga??Namma manasu namakku therila thaan.......Aana avugha manasu avughalukku puriyum thaana??

Apo Namma manasu kuda namma sollama avughalukku theriyum thaana??

Apram en namba sollanumnnu nenaikaraaha......

Adhoda.......namakku theriya vendiyadhu ennavo irukku......aana adhu namakku therilayonnu thonudhu.......

Imbuttu naal vittutu nethu en thideernu "I love you" sonnaha.........

Akka solluchunnu solli embutto sollrikkom......