𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 5

"As you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night. And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester." The teacher said as everybody groans at the last sentence. Lily wasn't paying attention. yes she is very smart but that doesn't mean she listens to everything in class, half of the things she is supposed to be learning now, she already knows. Currently she is sitting next to stiles when she sees Scott acting really weird. He looked around the room then seemed to daze out the window, lily found it odd but decided to continue with her work. Suddenly the principal and what lily could guess as a new girl walk into the room.

"Class, this is our new student, Allison argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome." And as the principal said that, Allison quickly took a seat, looking like she didn't want the attention on her which is fair enough. Lily tapped her on the shoulder and stuck her hand out. "Hi, I'm Lilith Gallagher, welcome to beacon hill." Allison smiled with a small thank you before they were interrupted with Scott handing her a pen. Lily gave Scott a sceptical look while he just turned around.

-time skip-

The bell had rung and lily was now with Lydia looking for the new girl lily had told her all about. They found her at the lockers and decided to approach.

"That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?" Lydia asked.

"My mum was a buyer for the boutique back in san Francisco." Allison replied.

"And you are our new best friend." Lydia said and lily smiled widely.

"Hi Allison." Lily said with a wave.

"Hi Lilith."

"Please, call be lily, or any other nickname you would like, I have a thing for nicknames." Lily smiled and Allison lightly chuckled.

"Hey, jackson." Lydia said as her boyfriend put an arm around her waist and they started making out. Lily made an action where she pretended she was puking and Allison laughed.

(STILES POVE - 3rd person)

Scott and stiles were learning against a set of lockers, looking at the girls and jackson when some girl came up to them.

"Can someone tell me how new girl is here all of 5 minutes and she already hanging out with Lydia and Lily's clique?" She asked

"Beautiful people herd together." Stiles replied, not looking away from lily and she pretending to puke then she laughed, as he thought, like an angle.

"And which one are you talking about? Lily or Lydia?" Scott asked

"Lily, duh!" Stiles said

(LILITHS POV- 3rd person)

"So, this weekend, there's a party." Lydia said once she was finished with her small make out session.

"A party?" Allison asked

"No, it's a ytrap." Lily said sarcastically while everybody gave her confused looks. "It's the word 'party' backwards..." lily trailed off.

"Yeah. Friday night. You should come." Jackson said, ignoring Lily's comment.

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking." Lily knew Allison was lying but didn't bring it up because she thought maybe Allison just wasn't the party type. Lily decided that the conversation would probably be boring after that so she decided to say bye to those three and make her way over to her other best friend, stiles and Scott.

"Hey guys." Lily said while walking over to them. By that time, the girl who was talking to stiles had already.

"Hey lils, you coming to practice?" Stiles said hopefully while smiling at her. Even though he didn't play, he liked watching her on the stands smiling and laughing with Lydia. It wasn't creepy sort of staring, it was more like admiring. sometimes she'd come and sit on the bench with him. Coach didn't really care because Lily was probably his favourite student in the school. Before lily could reply they heard Lydia calling for lily down the hallway in the direction of the field.

"Well I guess I'm on my way there now, I'll see you when I get there." Lily said and started walking away before she stopped, turned back around, and gave stiles a swift kiss on the cheek then marched her way to Lydia, jackson and Allison.