𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 1 -wolf moon-

Lilith was lying on her bed in the room that she shared with her three of her brothers, she couldn't get to sleep due to her being nervous about school tomorrow. Lily wasn't a big fan of school but, just like her older brother lip, came out very smart. She may not look like the smart type but atleast she doesn't hide her smartness, unlike one of her best friends Lydia Martin.

Suddenly Lily heard her phone dig from her bedside table, making sure the light from the phone didn't wake up her brothers, she unlocked her phone and read the text.

Buzz cut❤️
Lils. Outside. Now.

Lily read the message, confused but also worried to she quickly texted stiles back saying she would be five minutes and then she changed into a t-shirt, jeans and one of stiles' jackets that she's kept since she could remember. Lily liked stealing his clothes, it reminded her of him when he wasn't around.

 Lily liked stealing his clothes, it reminded her of him when he wasn't around

(The outfit)

Lily shoved her phone in the jacket pocket and made her way downstairs making sure not to wake up her siblings. Just as she was about to check if her alcoholic father was crashed on the couch she suddenly heard a voice from behind her.

"Where you going munchkin?" Frank Gallagher drunkenly asked his daughter. Lily quickly turned around after jumping slightly at the sudden noise. She gave frank a small smile. She, unlike the rest of her siblings, didn't mind her dad, atleast he was around. Their mum hasn't shown up in years and for all the family cared, she was dead in a ditch. Lily's sibling have told her many times to not show frank any love but Lily's the kind of person to be friendly to anybody, despite how they treat her. She isn't the angry type unless it has to do with her family or friends getting hurt, then she's a completely different person.

Lily seems to be the only one of franks kids who he actually gives half a care about but that doesn't stop how he treats her so poorly in his drunken state, which is most of the time.

"It's ok dad, your dreaming, go back to sleep."
Lily lightly lead her father to the couch. Frank plopped down on the couch with a huff and within 2 seconds he was out cold. Lily sighed before quickly rushing out the door, being greeted by a familiar jeep parked on the side of the road. She jogged up to the car, hopping into the backseat as her friends greeted her.

"Took you long enough sleeping beauty." Stiles spoke with his usually sarcastic and energetic tone.

"Maybe you should try getting some beauty sleep, then some more girls would actually like you." Lily said with a sassy tone. She only talked and made jokes like this with her best friends.

"Wait wait wait, you said some MORE girls, there's girls that like me?!" Stiles practically screamed, nearly losing his balance on the rocky road.

"Woah stiles, calm your tits." Lily chuckled, Scott shortly following after. "So boys, what are we doing out in the middle of the night?"

"Looking for a dead body." Stiles said, way to casually but you could see in his eyes that he was holding back his excitement.

"Wow." Lily's eyes widened but didn't say anymore because frankly, she was speechless. Beacon hills is a very boring place, nothing every happens, well for the Northsiders atleast. Lily and her family live on the Southside, which means a lot of crime but never murder, especially in the Northside.

"What took you so long to get out of the house?" Scott questioned.

"Couldn't find my shoes." Lily lied. She hated lying to her friends but it was a regular thing that she had gotten used to. The one thing you should know about lily is that she never talks about her life at home, well atleast not the bad parts. Although she likes to be comforted and shown affection, she doesn't open up about anything, not even to the people she's known since kindergarten.

Scott turned to stiles and quietly sighed, they always knew when she lied, her eyes would always widen abit, it was a habit that she hasn't realised. The boys really wished, since when they first became friends, that she would talk to them about things but she doesn't.

The car slowed down next to the woods and the teens got out, little did they know that tonight was gonna change the rest of their lives.