𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 4

"7am! time to wake up!" Lilith's older sister Fiona screamed from downstairs. With a groan, lily got out of bed and made her way to the room next door where her little sister Debbie and baby brother Liam were sleeping to see if Liam was awake. It was her duty to get Liam up and dressed in the mornings. After changing his nappy and getting him dressed, she handed him over to her oldest brother lip who was passing in the hallway.

"Heads up lip, baby coming your way." Lily said. Once lip was heading downstairs with Liam, it was Lily's turn to get dressed. She had to look really good if she wanted to make a bold statement on the first day of school, for Lydia that is.

Once she was finished changing she sped downstairs to where her family and their neighbours, v and Kev, were eating

"Good morning everybody." Lily said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning mousy." A chorus of voices from her sibling rang the kitchen. Lily smiled and made her way towards the frootloops, pouring a bowl and adding milk than she sat down next to Carl.

"Oh crap I didn't make lunches last night, I was with Steve i completely forgot im so sorry guys." Fiona said with her head in her hands with her elbows on the kitchen counter.

"No worry's Fi, I made them." Lily said with a smile, giving the rest of her frootloops to Carl which made him have a wide smile.

"Thank you Elly!" Carl exclaimed, shoving a spoon full of the cereal in his mouth with made lily chuckle.

"Thank god, I don't know what I would do without you mousy." Fiona grabbed Lily's face, kissing her forehead before making Liam's breakfast. Lily giggled and headed to the bathroom so she could do her makeup before Lydia got here to take them both to school. She finished her makeup, grabbed her school bag and made her way downstairs.

"Omg lils, you really need to be faster next time, it's literally our first day of school and you are already bad with timing." Lydia's voice rang through Lily's ears.

Lily laughed and said. "Oh come on lyds, I've always been like this, you know it'll never change." She playfully rolled her eyes. Lydia was the only person out of her friends and the entire school who lily let meet her family, even if it was by accident. Lydia never judged her for her dysfunctional family and actually enjoyed coming over because she could really be herself. Lily hasn't told anybody else because she thinks they will judge and make fun of her for the rest of her life she she doesn't share her personal life much, And it's not a think she likes to talk about because most of the things that have happened in her life give her major PTSD.

"Ok hurry up, we don't want to be late. And by the way, the outfit is fabulous." Lily smiled as a thank you and they made their way to Lydia's car, driving to school. Once they arrived, they got out of the car, linked their arms together and started walking up to the front entrance. Everybody staring and admiring them as usual. Lily liked the nice smiles she would get, lily was known as the sweetest girl in school while her best friend Lydia was known as the queen bee, never afraid to speak her mind. Two completely opposite people, best friends and most popular girls in school.

While walking past people, lily heard a familiar voice, "this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since the birth of Lilith Gallagher. Hey Elly! You look...like you're gonna ignore me." Stiles said. Lily got butterflies when she heard him say that, he was the only person who could ever have that effect on her. Lily turns her head around, still walking and says. "I could never ignore such a pretty face stilinski." And walked off down the hall. Stiles turned to face Scott who was wearing an amused smile. "She just called me pretty." Stiles said breathlessly.