CHAPTER 8: First Night

Start from the beginning

"What do you want? Money? Property? A reputed surname?"- he asked in a very calm way staring darkly at me.

i just want to save my dadiya and want to become a doctor....i'm a very poor girl.....

I uttered in my mind.

"Then i will give you money.....i can understand the condition of a girl like you.....Greedy and needy people....no self respect.....can warm anyone's bed for money.....can suck anyone's dick for money"

My ears hitted up in humiliation when i heard his words. I looked at him in shock and pain.

"Get up"- he ordered me but i didn't move.

"I said GET UP......if you don't want to get beaten by me do as i say.......you know what....i have never ever raised my hand on girls but i don't mind to slap and kick a slut like you....now get up you WHORE"

I immediately stood up. No one ever treated me like that before. I didn't even knew that someone could abuse a human like that.

"Now dance for me.....seduce me..."- he said so casually.

I looked at him in extreme shock.

"What are you waiting for?? Don't be so shocked.....i know that you are an expert in seducing men.....entertain me....i will give you 2 lakhs in the morning.....now don't waste my time and dance"

Silent tears rolled down into my cheeks. I just keep crying by looking at the ground.

"Don't make me irritate.....Dance......"- he shouted at me and i flinched with his voice.

"I.....i.......can't......"- i said with much difficulty.

He keep staring at me silently. After a while i heard his sighing.

"Come here"

I looked at him once. Now, what he want? But i have no courage left to deny him. I slowly took my steps near him by fixing my gaze at the floor.

"Remove my shoes"

I slowly sat on my knees and remove his shoes one by one. But i can feel his heated gaze all over me.

Suddenly my body stiffened when i feel his hand on my back. He was touching my exposed skin. I immediately lift up my head and meet with his hateful eyes.

"You know.....Prisha left me.....just for YOU.....I'm very much frustrated and broken.........can you help me to release that frustration?" - his voice his so calm and cold.

His fingers were moving freely on my exposed skin. I immediately stood up. I don't know what is he implying but still i felt something derogatory in his voice.

He also stood up and keep coming towards me. My back hits the wall and within a second he caged me between his arms. He is looking so broad infront of me. I automatically shrieked in fear.

Within a second he clutched my jaw tightly.

"You are responsible for my misery.....i will not spare you......i hate you and I'm gonna hate you till my last breathe......you cannot get away so easily after destroying my life......you will pay for my misery.......you want money na??? I will give you money and in return i will make you my slave.........you want my name right??? I will give you my name and in return will snatch everything from you........"

A painful whimper escaped my mouth. His eyes were full of pure hate and despair.

"Pritvi stop!"

Immediately he left me and looked back. I breathed heavily when he left my jaw. Then i looked infront and saw his girlfriend Prisha.