Sexual Healing

A/N: Corny title, I know. This happens just after the hospital, while he's recovering at his mom's house.

You slowly wake up, entwined with your love. You're both on your left side and you're spooning him, your right arm around his mid-section. You feel your hand sandwiched between his hand and his bandage and you smile, happy that he's out and recovering, slowly but surely. You nuzzle his neck tenderly, inhaling the unique scent of his golden skin. You hear him waking up. He hums contentedly, enjoying your nuzzling.

"Hey, beautiful." He mumbles, still half-asleep.

"Hey, handsome!" You press a close-mouthed kiss to the nape of his neck. A shiver goes through him and he moans happily.

"Oh God, I missed that! I missed you, so much!" He slowly turns around to face you, mindful of his injuries. Then he's slowly kissing you, gently swirling his tongue around yours. You love his slow, languorous kisses. They made you tingly all over, starting with your core. You knew it couldn't go any further but you enjoyed every single second of it.

"It's a shame I can't use this." He says as the grinds his length against your center, making you moan needily.

"You're a cruel, cruel man, Markimoo." You say, pouting.

"Well, if you ride me, do you think I'd be ok?"

"Tempting as you are, they did say no strenuous activities."

"Damn! Ah well, it was worth a try!"

"You'll pay for that later, you know." You say with a mischievous smile, palming his erect length through his pyjama pants.

"Oh God!" You smile again as you leave him there, panting a bit, a needy look on his handsome face.

"Two can play that game, my dear sir. I'm going to take a shower." You say in a sing-song voice. He tries his puppy eyes while he's whining like one.

"Nice try, Markimoo!" You close the door, barely muffling your giggles while you hear him groan dejectedly through the door. You divest yourself of your sleeping clothes and enter the shower. You sigh contentedly as the hot water hit your sensitive skin. You take the bar of floral soap and wash yourself. You rinse the suds off your body then you shampoo your hair. You get out of the shower and dry yourself with one of the fluffy towels available. You grumble when you realize you forgot to take fresh clothes with you. You pick the towel you just used to drape yourself in it. You get out from the bathroom to be greeted with a lovely sight.

A glorious expanse of golden skin, and nothing else marring it except a bandage, awaits you, sprawled on the bed, his length still ready to go. His chocolate eyes pierce you with their smoldering desire. Your nerveless fingers let go of the towel and you have to close your mouth with an audible click. Your traitorous feet lead the way towards the bed. He pats on the bed and you lay beside him.

"I love you, (Y/N), you naughty little minx. You're so sexy when you ride me, when you're in control. I need you, love." He whispers in your ear then bites it just the way you like it, melting your bones into goo. He continues down your neck and collarbones, leaving a few hickeys adorning your otherwise unmarred skin. He takes your hips in his hands and you follow his lead. He positions you just above his length and lets you impale yourself on it. You go slow, mindful of his still healing scar.

"You'll tell me if it hurts, alright?" You say with a serious but a bit breathless tone.

"Yes, love, I will, I promise." He says, moaning the last word as you moved him within you. "Oh God, that's so good!" You pick up speed, little by little until you reach a moderate pace.

"You still alright?" You ask, panting a bit.

"Oh, yes, perfect." He moans throatily. You continue with your moderate pace until you both come together. Just as his abdominal muscles clench, he winces a bit.

"Are you ok?" You ask worriedly.

"I'm fine, I swear, it just pulled a little but not enough to really hurt me."

"You better not be lying to me, otherwise you'll make me feel guilty."

"I assure you, I'm fine, love." You sigh and lay back down beside him. "Thank you for indulging me, love."

"You're welcome, Markimoo."