Testing the limits

You arrive home a bit later than usual. You smile as you hear Mark, Bob and Wade's raucous laughter the minute you open the door. That's right, he had a Speedrunners video to film with them. Closing the door behind you, you kick off your shoes and hang your coat on one of the hooks lining the wall.

You go towards the recording room and let your purse on the coffee table as you go past it. Just outside the door, you can hear Bob say "fuck me" as he usually does when he's boned. That gives you a naughty idea. You silently open the door and just as soundlessly close it behind you. You put yourself on all fours, padding sneakily towards his desk who just so happens to have an open area where you can slip through.

As you arrive beneath the desk, you notice that he wears boxers. Perfect for your naughty plan! You choose a moment where he's dead and just watching Bob and Wade try to outrun each other and you pounce. You start caressing his thighs just beneath the boxers. To his credit, he manages to keep a straight face, but just barely.

"Let's test your control, shall we?" You whisper coyly as you deftly open his boxers and take him into your mouth. You smile inwardly as you hear the tiniest gasp. You feel his legs trembling against your shoulders with the effort not to react. You slip your hand beneath his shirt, scratching lightly his stomach. You're rewarded with a definite twitch in his length. He's always so responsive, so communicative in bed or otherwise.

You hear Bob laughing and winning, judging by Wade's reactions. Mark shakily says that they have enough footage for now and he finishes with his normal outro. He says bye to Bob and Wade who did not notice a single thing. Just as he closes Skype, he lets out a loud moan as you swallow him to the root.

"God, you naughty little minx! Do you have any idea how hard... oh!" he trails off and doesn't finish his sentence because he loses his train of thought as you start playing around with his balls.

"God, I'm not going to last... long if you continue this, babe." He manages to say between pants and gasps.

You swirl your tongue around him while sucking quite hard and he lets out a shout as he empties himself inside your mouth. You lick a bit that was at the corner of your mouth.

"You are a dirty girl, you know that?" You nod, proud of yourself.

"Do you know what I do to dirty girls?" You get up and start running to the bedroom. He manages to tackle you after you get up the stairs, both of you laughing all the way. He scoops you up in his strong arms and carries you to the bed. He takes your two wrists with one hand and pins them above your head.

He then proceeds to unbutton your shirt with his free hand and molesting one of your breasts. He mouths one of your nipples through your lacy bra and it feels amazing. His free hand goes up your skirt, caressing your clit through your panties. You buck and moan with the heat coursing through your veins. He gets your panties halfway down your legs and slips two fingers inside you, angling to touch the place that makes you a pile of goo. You gasp at the feeling, panting and clenching your hands. He licks at your clit with nice, long strikes that make you feel faint from the pleasure. Just as you're about to come, he withdraws his tongue and stops his fingers for a few seconds, watching you with a mischievous look in his eye. You know what that means. You're in for a long ride.

He slowly licks a bit at your clit, not enough to make you come but god, it is glorious. He keeps you there for quite some time but you lost track of time a while ago. And then finally, he enters you with his length and the sensation of finally being full is too much. You explode around him as he continues through your orgasm and you feel like you can't stop spasming. He rides you to a second orgasm and you both scream your pleasure as you come together. He manages to flop down beside you, not wanting to crush you beneath his weight. You snuggle together and fall asleep like that, exhausted.