Good morning it is indeed!

You wake up in the soft golden light of the sun filtering through the drapes. You're snuggled up to his firm chest. He's still asleep, blissfully unaware, so innocent and relaxed, a glorious expanse of golden skin.

As you look at him with love and a bit of lust, you notice that something IS awake, though. You feel a bit sneaky and devious, you want to give him a nice wake-up call. He always sleeps like the dead, now you can turn that to your advantage. You gently detach yourself from his warm embrace, lightly nipping you way down his gorgeous chest, eliciting cute little sighs from him.

You get him out from under the sheet and give him just a little lick at the tip. This time, you're rewarded with a little moan. Enjoying his reactions, you lick from the root to the tip and then take him into your mouth. You put a hand on his left hip to hold him down while he bucks his hips.

Swirling your tongue around the head, you smile inwardly at his full-throated moans. You even hear your name through his moans as you teasingly swipe your tongue across his slit.

You caress his balls gently with your other hand, while you swallow him to the root. He almost screams out your name as you swallow his essence. He finally opens his eyes, his mind blown by the force of his orgasm.

"Wow..." he utters as he is trying to recover. "That was... damn!"

You slither up his body, a coy smile on your lips.

"Well, hello there, m'lady!" he says, still dazed and a bit out of breath.

"Hello my love, good morning!" you say, then you kiss him.

"A good morning it is indeed!" he says with a smile, his hands roaming across your back, scratching lightly here, caressing gently there. "I love you, m'lady."

"I love you too!" You say as you bend to kiss him again.

You moan in his mouth as he flicks his thumbs across your nipples.

"You like that, don't you?" He says, with his deep sensual voice. You can't answer as words have escaped you so you nod. You feel the heat pooling in your core.

With his strong limbs, he lifts you up so you straddle him, your core against his thigh. He starts a delicious rhythm of friction with his thigh and it feels heavenly.

You start feeling his length awakening again after a while. He then caresses your clit and you buck against him. Two of his fingers slip inside you with no problem, you're so wet. He angles them just right and suddenly, you're over the edge, exploding around his fingers.

While you're still spasming, he lifts you above his length and impales you in one swift move. You cry out in ecstasy, a second orgasm crashing against you like a wave.

He holds you upright with his strong arms and starts to pump into you, whispering how much he loves your tightness with that sexy voice of his and you melt even further. You bend down to kiss him and stay there, your hands on each side of his head. He groans as you bite his lower lip.

Then you start peppering little nips on his necks and shoulders, hitting all the spots you know are guaranteed to make him melt. As he pumps into you, you start to feel the third one coming, so you clench voluntarily around him and he moans your name as he starts to buck more wildly. Your teeth sinks into his shoulder as you try to muffle your screams as you come. He has no such compunction and you hear his beautiful voice cracking as he comes violently into you.

You flop down on him, boneless.

"I love you Mark." You manage to say between pants.

"I love you too, m'lady. What a nice way to wake up!"