Massotherapy

A/N: This chapter is happening just as he's trying to do the 20/20/20/20 mode for Five Nights at Freddy's. You know, the part where he's massaging his arm in slow-mo with sexy music. Very inspiring, lol!

You're sitting on the couch, watching a few episodes of your favorite series. You're waiting for your love to finish his challenge. From the sounds coming from his recording room, it's not going well. Screams of frustration have replaced the screams of terror. You sigh and you wait, watching yet another episode of your series, knitting the night away. After a few hours, despite your best efforts and your boyfriend's intermittent screams, you fall asleep.

*Switching to Mark's POV*

'Dammit! Dammit, dammit, dammit! Ok, I have to take a break or else I'm gonna break something. Goddamn 20/20/20/20 mode! Why did someone have to beat it? Fuck!'

He gets out of his recording room, grumbling under his breath. He stops short in the living room, seeing you asleep on his couch with the DVD menu still there on the screen. A tender smile creeps across his face as he takes in the black and green scarf lying half-finished on your lap. He turns off the DVD and the TV. Picking up the wool very carefully, he put it on the coffee table. He then gently picks you up from the couch, wincing as his sore arms protest. Being very careful not to jostle you around, he got up the stairs. As he's putting you down, he winces as it pulls at his abused muscles. You wake up just in time to catch his wince.

"Are you ok?" You whisper with your sleepy voice.

"Crap, I was trying not to wake you up." He says sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it, are you ok?"

"I've been gaming for approximately 6 to 7 hours straight. My right arm is really sore right now."

You extend your hands towards his arm.

"Nah babe, it's alright! I'm fine, honest!"

"Mark..." He hears the steel beneath your voice and he sighs, defeated.

"Alrighty then." You take his hand and start massaging his palm, rubbing with the pads of your thumbs.

"Oh god, that feels so good!" He moans contentedly as you continue attacking the sore muscles of his right hand. You then start rubbing his fingers, one by one. You move on to the back of his hand, bending to kiss each of his knuckles. When your head returns to its previous position, your eyes are caught by his, which are filled with love, devotion and awe. You avert your eyes, blushing. You continue your way up his arm, massaging his wrists, then up his forearm. You take your time to really work out the knots and kinks you find along the way. You continue up his arm, appreciating the feel of his skin under your fingers and the play of muscles under his golden skin. You sit up on the bed and pat between your legs. He starts to shake his head no but you pin him with a glare and he sits down with his back to you, sighing.

"Oh shush, you love it and you know it." You say with a small chuckle.

"Ok, I give up, you win." He says, bowing his head to give you better access to his shoulders and neck. You dig into his back, searching for knots to loosen. Every swipe of your thumbs earns you a contented moan. Then you start on his neck and he becomes boneless.

You can't resist his golden skin, you start kissing his right shoulder and you're rewarded with a groan. One of your hands goes up in his raven hair and you start scratching lightly the back of his head. He shivers with delight.

"Would you believe me if I told you that I have tingles in my toes from what you're doing?"

"And if I do that?" You whisper against his skin, right before you bite down in his shoulder, then lick right where you bit. Your only answer is an incoherent moan. You move on to his ear and suddenly, you're no longer sitting on the bed. He twisted on himself and then, all you know are his lips on yours, hungrily kissing you and his hands cradling the back of your head so you don't bump it somewhere. Then his hands are everywhere on your body, making you moan heatedly. He's fervently worshipping every inch of skin with his mouth or his hands. You hear snippets of his sexy voice whispering about how beautiful you are. Two of his fingers enter your core and you gasp at the pleasure. One of your hands is carding through his raven locks while he licks and nips at your clit, then his length is inside of you and it doesn't take long before you both come together. After regaining your breath, you kiss his damp forehead, not caring about the sweat.

"I adore you, you know that?"

"And you are amazing, m'lady." He says with a lopsided grin, kissing your cheek. He then gets up.

"Welp, I have to go back, I haven't finished yet. I was just taking a break, which unexpectedly got longer."

"Not my fault if you're too sexy." You grumble under your breath. "Love you too." You say to his retreating back. After a few minutes, you're dead to the world and you miss his shouts of triumph that he did it.