the trip pt. 2

A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not posting. I've been busy with Christmas, studying, ect. It was a little difficult lately at home. I promise, I'll be posting regularly from now on again. 

Have fun!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry. It's just ... Lisa insisted to invite me. You know her, she doesn't take a 'No'." 

"You know that the dress has to fit perfectly? They pay you for this. Everything has to be flawless."

"I know. I am sorry. I promise I wont fail this job."

"Cora, you're not doing this for me, you are doing this for you. You will pay for the tailor."

"I know, Baby, I know. It wont happen again. I'll go on a run right now."

"Good. 10 km will do it for today, it's already 8.30 p.m. The usual round at the spree. And when you're back we will practice your fouettes. You're off balance."

"But Chris I can't dance today. My ankle is overstretched. That's why I'm off balance. It hurts."

"Do you think Anna Pavlova paused because of an overstretched ankle? This is ridiculous. You will now go on a run and then we'll practice. Pain is good. Come on, get dressed."

"Okay, I'll leave. See you later."

"You forgot something."

"I love you."

"Good girl. I love you too."

I wake up because of a scream. "Watch it Vic!"

I open my eyes realising i'm lying on Damianos shoulder again. "I've got to stop sleeping", I say ashamed. 

"Don't worry", he answered chuckling, "We are in Austria already. How can you sleep for five hours?"

I shrug and laugh. Austria. They speak German, but with a weird dialect. I've never managed to understand them

"Vic, it's over, you are a horrible driver! Please drive to the rest stop. NOW!", Thomas screams.

"Chill your guts, Thomas, I'm not that bad!" Vic groans while parking at the rest stop. 

Damiano, Ethan and Thomas stay next to the car, smoking a cigarette, while Vic and I get us all something to eat.

Vic grabs all the stuff they need. I get myself a water. "Minerrralvaserr" Vic tries to say. 

I have to laugh. "No, you go like Mineralwasser. Say it more aggressive. And in German you don't roll the 'r'. You do it out of your throat." 

The cashier chuckles while watching me teaching Vic the German R. 

"Rrrrr" 

"No not the English R. Keep your mouth open. Rrrrr"

"rrhrhrhhrh