passing out

Third persons view

Vic screams

"Oh god!", Thomas exclaims.

Coraline falls without any control.

Damiano quickly reacts and catches her.

"Coraline are you okay? Coraline!", he talks to her.

He carries her to the bench, which stands next to the wall

He lays her down, still holds her head and tries to talk to her.

The others rush to the bench.

"What the fuck happened?", Victoria asks with panic in her voice.

"I don't know she just fell!", Damiano answered stressed.

Ethan tells Thomas to lift her legs and asks, "should we call the ambulance?"

"What about the shoot in Germany? Let's just wait one more minute" Damiano says.

"Omg are you serious? She just passed out, and all you think about is this stupid shoot?", Thomas shouts at Damiano who still holds Coralines head.

Suddendly her eyes open.

"Coraline?", Victoria asks

Coraline

I wake up only hearing the blood rushing through my ears.

The light gives me a sting in my head.

Then I can see their faces.

I notice, that my head lies on Damianos lap, which makes me uncomfortable, but I can't move yet.

They all look worried. Victoria takes my hand.

"Are you okay? What happened?", she asks me.

"I- I don't know" I lie. I know exactly what happened. But I can't tell them.

"Did you overexert yourself?", Thomas asks calmly.

I repeat my self telling them, I wouldn't know.

Damiano looks at me. "Coraline did you eat enough?"

I swallow. I always hated lying, but after all these years I got used to it.

"Yes."

He looks at me, not believing a word.

"C'mon. We'll get you home." He slowly helps me to sit up.

I put off my pointe shoes, and put them into my bag.

As I want to get up, Damiano grabs me and carries me out of the studio and downstairs.

"You know I can walk, right?"I say slightly annoyed.

"Oh yes, we saw that" he says dry.

He puts me on the front seat of their mini van.

He drives, the other three sit in the back.

I navigate him to my flat. I grab my bag as Damiano says

"I'll bring you upstairs."

"Oh thanks, but I can walk alone from he-"

Vic interrupts me, "No you can't, you've just completely passed put for 45 minutes. We are going to bring you upstairs."

"Vic's right. That was ... scary", Damiano tells me.

I finally give in and open the door. I try to stand up, but don't have any balance.

Beside it, I don't even wear shoes, so now I am trying standing barefoot on the road.

I am confused I didn't notice.

Damiano and Vic just laugh and he picks me up again carrying me upstairs.

I feel embarressed, but there is no way of walking barefoot, because my feet have wounds all over because of the point shoes and the hard training lately.

As we got to my door, Viola, who I texted while driving, already opens it.

"Oh hey! Cora are you ok?" Viola asks me, acting like she doesn't notice that  the Eurovision winners are standing in front of her.

She leads them to my room.

Damiano puts me down on my bed. They all look around.

"Wow. I had no idea you are into that kind of music" Vic says pointing on my Rock and Metal Vinyls.

"I knew, because she has this patch sewed on her bag. What is this band called again ... Ramm ... " Ethan thinks.

"Oh you mean Rammstein? I listened to these bands all the time back in Germany and now Viola has to live with it

"Oh you mean Rammstein? I listened to these bands all the time back in Germany and now Viola has to live with it."

The others laugh, as Thomas asks

"You play the guitar?", pointing at the 3 of then standing next to the window.

"Oh no, I just collect them and look at them" I say sarcastically.

Damiano asks, "The song you danced to on you audition tape, is it your own? It's amazing."

I swallow.

"You know I'm actually really tired."

They laugh at my respond, which already gives them an answer.

A few minutes later they decide to leave, so I can rest.

As Damiano is the last one who leaves the door, he looks back at me, lying in my bed.

"Eat something."

_________________________________________

Hey guys,

Thank you so so much for 200 reads!

You are incredible

Yours,
Meli