Leave

Coraline

I look up and see two tall silhouettes. I can't see their faces because they are wearing hoodies.

As they get closer, my condition gets worse. The breathing gets heavier again and tears brawl into my eyes again.

As the taller one squats down, i pull my knees closer to me.

As he squats down he turns on his flashlight and pointing the shine on his face.

"Hey, are you okay?", he asks with a worried voice. I don't answer. I can't. I can't breathe. I feel like I'm dying.

I just look at him. He has short brown hair. I swear I've seen him somewhere before. I just don't know where.

As the other guy, who has long hair, also gets closer, I can manage to get a word out.

"L-leave", I say with a raspy, trembling voice.

"We wont", says the taller one with the flashlight.

I hide my head behind my knees, still gasping for air.

Third persons view

He stands up again, as the man with the long hair whispers to him. "What the fuck should we do? We can't stay here, whe need to get back."

"I know. But we have to do something. We can't leave her like that.", he whispers back.

Both look at Coraline, sitting there, shaking.

The guy with the short hair and the flashlight on his phone, walks back to her, slowly, trying not to frighten her again.

He has no idea what to do.

He looks at her, slowly touching her shoulder.

Coraline

As I feel him touching my shoulder, I feel like exploding.

I jump up and start to shout with a crying voice.

"Oh my god, stop this! Don't fucking touch me! Leave me the fuck alone!"

The to men jump back, with surprised faces. I turn around and start to walk very fast.

I want to leave. I want to be alone.

I want to disappear.

Third persons view

As she walks away the men just look at her.

They look at her trying not to trip.

They look at her still shaking and not being able to breathe.

They look at her body, so small and fragile, they're scared the wind will carry her away.

_________________________________________

Hey,

I know it's only a short chapter

what do you think?

Yours,

Meli