EPILOGUE - LASTING AFFECTION 1/2

Start from the beginning

Yan Hui was a little moved by that. She had her past life's memories, so she had set her heart and mind to go find Tian Yao. However, her "father" didn't know that. He treated her as his real child.

Thus Yan Hui remained. She planned to wait until she was 15 and marry someone outside the village. On the road to get married, she would run away then. However before she could get married, her "father" passed away.

Yan Hui didn't have to worry about family members anymore. She grabbed a bundle and left the village, heading for the demon clans.

She had questioned any jianhu people who passed by the village for the past few years.
50 years ago, there was a battle in front of Chen Xing Mountain that resulted in huge turmoil. Zhenren Qing Guang was killed Tian Yao. Not long afterwards, the Qing Qiu King also passed away, causing more uncertainty. Soon after, the heir to Qing Qiu ascended to the throne. The xian cultivators picked a few elders with good moral reputation and standing as representatives to talk to the new Qing Qiu King. They agreed to 100 years of peace and to San Chong Mountain no longer being a boundary. From then on, xian cultivators and demon cultivators could each cultivate their own methods with no interference.

As for Tian Yao, the demon sects near worshiped him as a god dragon. He didn't take the title of king of the demon clans, yet he was paid more respect than the actual king. Tian Yao roamed around the world and was hard to track down. He was seeking for the one person he was bound to in his heart.

Yan Hui looked up at the sky. For a moment, her thoughts were turbulent. Tian Yao regained his former powers, but in the end, he couldn't go against the natural order of reincarnation, which wiped away all traces of a person. He looked far and wide but still couldn't find her. The former Qing Qiu King vanished in a blink of an eye. He probably didn't have any time to tell Tian Yao about her rebirth. Therefore, it was up to her to find Tian Yao.

Tian Yao was so dazzling; he stood at the top of the world. It was easier for Yan Hui to look for him than for him to look for her in the flood of people

Those were Yan Hui's thoughts, but she was shocked to find there was no opportunity to get close to Tian Yao..........

Yan Hui wanted to enter Qing Qiu to find Zhu Li, but she had cultivated the xian pathway. Although San Chong Mountain was no longer the boundary between xian and demon cultivators, Qing Qiu was still very limited in spiritual aura. It was very rare for xian cultivators to go to Qing Qiu of their own accord. Her journey was filled with difficulty; all the demon clansmen she met wanted to kill her. Her current xian magic wasn't that strong. She had to return to Central Plains to protect her own life.

She went to find Qi Jue Group again because she knew Feng Qian Shuo was still in power. Yan Hui originally wanted to use his influence to spread the news to Tian Yao that she had returned. However when she told Qi Jue Group's shopkeeper that her name was Yan Hui and she wanted to meet Feng Qian Shuo, the shopkeeper frowned and waved his hand in exasperation. "This is the upteempth one this one! So annoying!"

Yan Hui was stunned: "What?"

"Everyone in the jianghu knows about the matter of Miss Yan Hui and Sir Tian Yao. Every year, every month, every day, countless demon and xian Yan Hui will appear. It's been 50 years. Can you guys just try a different trick?"

These past 50 years, Yan Hui hadn't been born in the village. She didn't know the girls in this current day did scams like this now!

She immediately choked up and forced a sound out: "I......"

Yan Hui didn't finish before the shopkeeper chased her out. "You females these days. You should just live a steady life. Climbing up in society to the high statuses isn't something you ordinary people can do."