𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐣𝐞𝐧 & 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐧

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐯

𝐅𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐣𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝!!

Four years, and although my life has improved and I have made some steps in my career, there was still something missing.

Probably a relationship.

It has been four years since my last relationship, and although I've had a fling here and there, nothing has compared to my relationship with Viktor and Nikolai.

Although we did talk things out and left things on a fairly positive note, I haven't spoken to Viktor and Nikolai since then. It wasn't because I hated them, but because I was placed in a predicament where for a split second, I actually considered taking the risk of dating two gangsters.

Either way, I'm sure what we had wouldn't last long after the fight both Nikolai and Viktor had. Last time I heard, both of them went their separate ways, creating their own businesses and becoming rivals; which I'm not surprised about.

We were three young adults in love and jealous of one another. Viktor was jealous about the fact I was more open with Nikolai. I was jealous because both Viktor and Nikolai were closer and understood each other better than I could. And Nikolai was jealous because the fiery passion both me and Viktor had. Our relationship consisted of red flags, a ticking time bomb that eventually went off.

As I put the chart in the basket, Cassidy came waltzing, her engagement ring gleaming underneath the hospital lights. She said greeted me and I said 'hi' back.

She had left the restaurant a few months after I did in pursue of her nursing degree and our relationship blossomed after I was there late nights helping her study. Two years ago she started dating Anton, one of Viktor and Nikolai men and just a couple of months ago he proposed.