I

Third person POV:

Golden sunrays danced on the frozen leaves....making the mesmerizing city of Seoul shimmer under it's spell. Tall buildings, busy streets, birds singing their melody in between....the city screamed chaos but it was a beautiful chaos.

But there was one person....his cute feet bouncing on the marble floor...sweaty hands rubbing each other....nervous puppy eyes scanning the place here and there. His face reflected a glint of fear....pretty eyelashes batting themselves in wait of someone. Taehyung, a 21 year old computer science major....he is sitting in the huge building waiting for the CEO of Jeon enterprises.

The shy boy was in need of a job....and finally he is having it. He lives with namjin....more than brother's the married couple is like parents to him. Jin and tae are siblings, they lost their parents in a car crash...since then jin took the responsibility of taking care of the younger.

Tae was five when he lost them...and since then he became sensitive...he can't tolerate someone scolding him or shouting at him...and violence is a complete no. He starts crying, shaking whenever such things happen....not like a panic attack but it's still not good for his health.

He is shy most of the times...only his close ones knows how bubbly and cute he can be when u get to know him...not just that but he is the kindest soul u will ever see. Tae loves pets...u dare say something about them his angry puppy mode activates....if he hits a fly accidently he starts crying, coz he might have hurt the tiny creature somehow. So, being said that he is nothing but an adorable squishy fluffball.

Even though namjoon offered him to work in Kim's company he denied it saying he wants to do something on his own. So respecting the younger's thinking namjoon reached jin ho...when jin ho saw tae's pic and heard about how innocent and cute he is also about younger's studies.....an idea popped up in his mind.

His son who apparently doesn't talks to him after his wife's death, is lonely...he knows jungkook very well...and tae is best person who can melt his cold son. So he decided that tae will become jungkook's assistant or more like secretory....which kook is completely oblivious about.

Jungkook lives quite away from the city...as he doesn't like the noises of honking cars and chattering people. Right now he is practicing with his teammates...in a building mainly made for the football team.

Today is the day tae will meet jin ho...and learn what he needs to do. His bouncing steps came to halt when he heard everyone greeting and bowing the CEO. He got up from his seat and bowed too....nervousness kicking in him.

Jin ho observed the nervous boy...so he reached him and patted his back. "No need to bow...u r also like my son taehyung" the elder male said and immediately all the worry vanished from tae's mind when he saw the other smiling at him. "Thank u Mr. Jeon" he mirrored the smile...lips curving in a boxy shape.

"Let's get inside my office...we will talk there" jin ho gestured him and they entered the office. Telling tae to sit on the chair the CEO made himself sit in front of him. "First of all don't call me so formally...call me uncle...afterall I am not just joon's frnd but was his father's best frnd too" Mr. jeon beamed. "Yes...Mr. Je ohh sorry uncle" tae replied and both laughed at him.

"Ur like my son, dear...feel at ease"

"Thank u so much for this job" tae thanked the CEO...being greatful for him. The reason he agreed for this job is becz jin ho had requested for it...and it's not a favour from joon and this CEO both but a work which will be different from working in big companies. Knowing tae will work for jin ho's son namjin also felt relieved that their bear will be safe....only if they knew.

The elder told him about the job...he also told how jungkook is cold but will not hurt tae, afterall he knows his son very well. Assuring the younger...jin ho told his driver to send tae where jungkook is.... his job starting right away.

On the other hand kook got a call...he was immersed in his practice when he saw yoongi telling him that his phone is ringing. He jogged out of the court picking up the phone. Face cold, so as tone afterall it was his dad. Jin ho told him about the assistant thing...also that without asking jungkook he did it...even ordered kook that he can't back off.

Cutting the call raven sighed irritated...he doesn't need anyone, hates when someone get's close to him....but never disobeys his father too no matter how much he doesnt like him....why? becz those were his mom's last words 'never disobey ur dad...he loves u son....will never think bad for u'.

Just when the football captain was ready to go back for practice he heard someone call for him. "Young master" jin ho's driver came towards him "Mr. Jeon has sent me here with ur assistant...should I bring him inside?" he asked.

My mood is ruined now...fvck I can't practice.

"No...no need to send him here, I am coming out in five minutes...we will head home"
___________________________________________
A/N:

plz do comment 💜

the chapters will be short.

let's see what happens when taekook meet👀

beauties~
___________________________________________