XIII

Third person POV:

City sidewalks were shining under the colourful lights...the sparkling snowscope giving a holiday mood. Afterall it's christmas season.

Taekook had shared their pasts with each other already....which indeed made both of them apologize to each other and comfort the saddened souls. But in between this one really good thing happened which was reunion of the father-son duo....breaking the walls jungkook had made between them.

Thanks to tae, jungkook agreed on talking with his father...one thing lead to other and jin-ho let out the heartbreaking truth in front of his son after years of suffering alone. Tears were the only thing which left their eyes as they finally got embraced in the dearly hug.

Jungkook said lots of sorrys and thank yous to his father. That day they also went to meet his late mother 'Somi' together.

The truth was....Somi had cancer. Jin-ho knew about it too. While small jungkook had failed to doubt their parents much...coz whenever he asked somi about why she is getting lean or why her health doesn't look good...the lady always replied with a dazzling smile 'it's just some stress she is having becz jin-ho's company is facing some problem'...it was hard not to believe her words.

These words eventually made jungkook to doubt his father...he thought there's something wrong between his parents coz jin-ho was always out of home...while somi many times went to meet her friends. But actually both the Jeons went to hospital...for treatment or check-ups.

One day the doctor told them that she has just 1-2 years left to survive....which broke the couple in pieces. Somi never wanted jungkook to see her weak side...always wanted him to be smiling, strong and chase his dreams.

She took promises from jin-ho...which included that jin-ho will never tell jungkook about her illness...he will always by his side...never cry in front of him...coz she never wanted her son to worry about her....or forget about his dreams while taking care of her health. She knew how much jungkook loved her and how he will forget about everything just to make his mom fine again. Even jin-ho was ready to save her wife at any cost...will treat her from world's best doctors.

Somi wasn't in favour of it tho...coz that's the reason she took her life that day. She felt like a burden to them...thinking her living will make their lives miserable. Without having a second thought she took her life...didn't thought that how it will also cause the same pain or more than it would have if she agreed to treat her illness being with them.

Jungkook would have still chased his dreams while taking care of her...the pain would have been less if she choose to fight her illness...but fate is what never changes.

Jin-ho happily took the blame on him...due to the promises...to keep her illness secret....he never let out a single tear in front of kook...always stood with a proud smile.

Jungkook was devasted...he now has immense respect for his parents...but still he wished somi should have not took the decision.

Tae might be fragile himself...but he was the best comfort jungkook had that day. Admitting that younger is really brave...so strong to overcome such horrible incident.

And the same day one more thing happened....when taekook were busy soothing each other....their hearts were screaming in happiness...

Indicating the beginnjng of beautiful christmas love...
___________________________________________
A/N:

All I want for christmas is you😂😏
___________________________________________