XIV

Third person POV:

Chamchimyeon eotteohari
Gwangeomyeon eotteohari
Samchimyeon eotteohari
Sangeomyeon eotteohari
Nae nakksisdaereul mureojuo
Geuttae machim chamchi naege
Hyung, hyung, na jom deryeogayo

Hips were swaying in the rhythm...waist wiggling cutely as two clasped hands waved in the air...dancing the super tuna choreo by BTS.

Headphones were booming in tae's ear as he danced on his bed...jumping all around....turning here n there.

"Chamchi!"

He screamed his lungs out....but still his voice sounded pretty....unaware that jungkook who just arrived at the mansion entered his room silently.

"Hah!"

Tomorrow is christmas so tae went back to namjin...to spend time with his hyungs...jungkook missed his cub so much that his feet carried him here.

"Chamchi!"

Yes jin did scolded raven for acting rude with his bear...but also took care of him like a hyung. All will celebrate christmas here...means jungkook gonna stay the night here.

"Let's go!"

Tae kept wiggling on the mattress...singing the song...eyes closed as he bounced his legs up and down.

Raven stared at him amusedly...how much more this being is gonna get adorable he thought.

So he took light steps....walking towards the younger...slowly climbing up on the bed. Tae was still jumping around but halted his steps when felt a tight grip around his waist...raven back hugging him.

"U love dancing princess?" jungkook whispered removing one side of the headphone. Tae's heart practically fell out of his chest by the sensual voice....hairs standing on his whole body.

Jungkook turned him around....capturing the beauty in his eyes. "Yes" tae whispered back removing the headphone.

"I missed you so much" raven said, face nearing other's jawline....as his lips traced the bone. Younger's legs felt wobbly...breath hitching at the euphoric touch.

"I-I missed u too kookie" he breathed heavily.

"May I?" jungkook asked younger's permission...eyes lingering on the plump pink lips. Tae understood jungkook is asking for more...more than just a peck...and he was ready now.

He nodded his head...eyelashes batting themselves in expectations. Without wasting a sec jungkook leaned in...lips touching the rosy petals....as they moved slowly. It was filled with love...no teeths no tongue just lips on lips...tae tried to copy the other...his own lips moved little by little.

It felt unreal....how perfectly their lips molded with each other....moved on one another.

It was their first kiss...if the occasional pecks kept as exception. And now jungkook knows it's the one and only addiction of his...the sweet taste is better than any dessert or candies.

While tae felt like jelly...butterflies swirling in his tummy...he loved the kiss.

Inhaling the air...they parted away....tae blushed red....rosy hue adoring his cheeks. "So pretty...but mine" jungkook announced caressing the younger's lips.

"Yours" tae mumbled hugging the elder.

"Shall we go? Jin hyung told me to bring u down for dinner" jungkook let out after a while...drawing soothing circles on tae's back...both still standing on the bed.

"Hmm" tae replied "but I want a piggy back" he pouted leaning backward to see his boyfriend.

"Why not?" jungkook chuckled....jumping on the floor...bending down. Younger got up on his back as they walked downstairs now.

Eating with namjin...reminded of his mom to jungkook...the motherly instict jin has....the way he scolds...he was finally happy now...content with his love...thanking heavens that it was the best decision to hire an assistant.
___________________________________________
A/N:

Special chapter for my fav child cHeE_Z 😂😘💜....thanks for the idea bub😘😘

Stream super tuna😁💜

Beauties~
___________________________________________