VIII

Third person POV:

It's been more than 2 weeks since tae started working for jungkook...and specially after the football court incident the elder became more friendly towards tae. If u consider not being rude anymore or asking tae if he ate or slept well and few good mornings and good nights...then yeah jungkook is being friendly in his way with tae.

Younger thinks the same too...being the bubbly guy, he is happy that jungkook has changed withing past few days....amd not being much rude. So concluding all these things...tae thought of showing his bunny plushie to jungkook. He was playing with it a while ago, but strangely it reminded him of the raven head.

You might think taehyung is acting like a little...but no he is not a little. He is pretty much senistive, loves playing with plushies, watching disney movies, playing skits and all the stuff which kids like...yes he is childish but he loves it.

He was five years old when it happened....Kim family, an oh so perfect and adorable family...people called them. Mom, dad and his elder brother jin. And like always Mr. and Mrs. Kim came to drop their small cute bean taehyung to his kindergarten.

The husband and wife were doctors. But always made time for their lovely sons...dropping them to schools, spending quality time with them, if one parent was absent the other took responsibilty...going on small picnics, everything was perfect until that day.

Small tae was waving his hand cutely towards his parents...who were also sending him flying kisses sitting in their car....the car was standing on the road while tae was quite away from them, standing near the school gate. The road being the highway.

TW: mention of death/accident

Everything felt like stopping in it's place, when a loud crash echoed on that highway. Small waving hands stopped midway....teary eyes replacing them when the 5yr old saw his parents getting crushed under a huge truck. It was all chaos....and the next moment tae fainted. The truck driver was drunk, and then the dreadful event happened.

U can start reading now:

Taejin lost their parents...it was traumatic....but luckily jin wasn't the one who saw the scene. It was tae, his 5yr old self. How he must have felt when he saw his own parents covered in blood. After their parents funeral both of them lived with their grandparents.

But the trauma tae had after that, made him sensitive...he still is strong, he doesn't have panic attacks. He used to get them tho when he was young but not now. He became sensitive to violence...he can't handle harsh words or loud yellings, coz if he hears it or sees such things he will start crying and talking in babyish words. Mostly the reason being his small age of such things...so jin always adored him like a kid, never went harsh on him...spoiled him with love and care.

And no one dares to say anything agaisnt tae in his university or school too. In school becz his grandparents owned it...in uni becz kim namjoon threatened everyone to stay away from him.

While coming to namjin, joon with his parents used to live beside jin's grandparents mansion. So eventually when they grew up, love bloomed and they got married....unfortunately joon's parents are not anymore, he lost his mom in young age and dad 2 years ago.

Jimin knows too, he is tae's childhood friend...but left studying becz he loved the smell of coffee and the art it came with. Ending up being the barista. Amidst of all one thing is most important...someone dare say anything against tae or hurt him these three will never spare that person easily. As they know how much tae will suffer if someone hurts him.

Coming back to present, tae sat on the couch waiting for elder. And the door of the entrance click opened....raven walking in his black suit inside. It really has been rough day for jungkook.

"Jungkookie....see what I found"

tae jumped happily from his seat...running towards the other with his bunny plushie.

And it all went downhill the next second.....
___________________________________________
A/N:

___________________________________________A/N:

THOSE VEINSSSS DAMNN😳😳😩😩

beauties~
___________________________________________