III

Third person POV:

Sky turned it's shade into orange hues...meanwhile the colours in tae's life just disappeared within few hours, the reason being Jeon Jungkook. Still tae will not back off...he needs to stand on his own.

Chirping birds started going to their homes...indicating it's their sleep time. But tae was too focused on his work that he forgot what time it is. Jungkook gave him one hour thinking tae will not able to do it....that's why it says don't judge a book by it's cover but in this case neither raven saw tae's face or personality nor his skills.

Jungkook was watching his old performance videos, analysing them when he got a call. Call from his coach, "Good evening coach" he greeted small smile evident on his face...at least he smiles sometimes with his team.

"Good evening jungkook...I must say ur new secretory is really fast"

"What do u mean by that?"

"I got the files jungkook...I got them 15 minutes ago but I was busy so I saw them now"

"Ohh k" jungkook is practically jungshook at this moment...coz tae really did the work in half an hour when raven gave him one hour. Truth to be told the task tae had to do wasn't easy at all it at least needed two to three hours...so jungkook's evil mind decreased the time limit.

"Isn't there any mistake coach?"

"I am really impressed by his work jungkook.....he even made the files easy to analyse...even if I tried to find mistakes I couldn't find a single"

"I need to go now...bring ur assistant with u tomorrow I will thank him personally"

And coach hung up the call. While jungkook remained dazed for a while...how? was the only question roaming in his mind. Not his fault that he underestimated taehyung's skills...he is not just a computer science major but his fingers moves like the speed of light when he starts working....eyes and mind works so sharp that no one can win against his skills.

Taehyung is epitome of perfect when it comes to his field....he is the topper. And Jungkook can't help but agree with this fact, that tae will not leave this job easily heck he can't let him go even if he wants....he is impressed, finally impressed by someone.

Not so evident smile made it's way on his lips as he got up ready to meet the other. As soon as his steps entered the corridor of his floor...his eyes landed down towards the kitchen. Loud laughter of two people echoed in his home one was his maid and the other one was his new assistant.

He was only able to see tae's back...his face still hidden. Raven can't hear what they are talking but he can say that after years he saw the maid smiling like that...coz he never really talked with her nor she was allowed to. But this new boy is doing some magic in his home. He is desperate to see tae's face but he is Jeon Jungkook he will not do it...offcourse his dumb ego.

So with a smile on his lips raven stepped inside....he will have dinner in his room. He is not ready to face the other not yet.

Dinner time came, maid and tae ate together while jungkook in his room. Tae really didn't expect kook to show up so he was rather happy not to see other's grumpy mood...and yes he got a new friend here, the maid.

Giggling and clapping happily he bounced on the bed...doing some funny moves with his hands, in the end getting exhausted and plopping on his bed. Not before he talked namjin and jimin tho....that this job isn't as bad it seems to be. Playing with the buttons of keyboard and doing any work related to his field means his fav thing.

Younger's eyes started closing but to his dismay he heard a ding of his phone. A message from raventte...tae has saved jungkook's number when jin ho gave him while the other didn't even know tae's name yet...he just unwillingly asked his dad tae's number and name, so here he is msging tae.

Grumpy Jungkook😒
I just wanted to tell u that coach got the files...u need to come with me tomorrow coach wants to meet u.

Taehyung
Ohh okay...thanks for telling me. Good night🥰

"Shit shit...tae u stupid head why did u send him the emoji" he whined to himself...it's his habbit to use emojis...he loves them...but knowing how grumpy jungkook can be he doesn't know how will the other react. He got another notification.

Grumpy Jungkook😒
And also u can do whatever u want...ur free to use my home, eat or play i don't care but not in between ur working time.... lastly, just don't disturb me. Good night

And jungkook facepalmed himself for being so rude...he didn't wanted to be rude but it's his personality. Amidst of this he indeed let out a 'cute' when he saw the good night msg specially that emoji. So not wanting to be more rude he said good night back....I guess some progress.

Taehyung
Thank you🙂

Taehyung went to sleep all while saying "grumpy coconut head...can't he be a little nice....stupid person...fudging rude" he cursed in his cute way hugging the pillow right away...falling asleep.

Jungkook scrunched his nose in distaste not liking the last emoji...he didn't know but he pouted and went to sleep. (A/N: trust me he pouted I saw him👀😌)
___________________________________________
A/N:

Huhu...how was it...do comment and vote💜😁

Jungkook's gonna see tae's face soon🌚

beauties~
___________________________________________