X

Third person POV:

Five days....and still tae didn't come back. The day tae disappeared jungkook was so angry, but on himself...first time he worried for someone...that someone who came like an angel in his life bringing happiness but what jungkook did was just to cause him pain.

Raven had called his father....asking about tae, at this point he didn't care about the hate for his dad just taehyung mattered. He got to know that tae went back home...apparently younger had panicked seeing himself with jungkook that day, tae did remember the last night how raven got angry on him also how he was guilty for doing that....remembers that soothing voice and sorrys.

But still he is scared...scared that one second jungkook is all nice to him, and next second he gets furious. So younger went back to namjin...just told the couple that he missed them so came back. Namjin were smart enough to seethru their bear tho...they already guessed something bad happened with him...coz tae has stopped being bubbly, playful heck he doesn't even come out of his room other than for eating.

Namjin talked with jin ho about this....who explained them what happened as jungkook told his father everything. It was first time in years where kook spoke with his father more than a sentence....jin ho was happy, but it hurt him that he is the reason for his son's misery. Mr. Jeon told namjin that it's his fault tae is suffering...and the duo understood so they let it slide for now....tho jin will scold the raven for his doings soon....coz no one dares to hurt his bear.

Jungkook is restless since last few days...regreting his words. He wants to apologize so bad but doesn't know how...and taehyung not returning isn't helping either.

Just like that with gloomy face raven entered the ground....immediately drowning himself in practice, his match will be next month. The minute hand of clock moved smoothly turning the morning into icy evening....players stopped their game, heading back to changing room.

"Hey man...what's with ur mood these days...u don't look good" yoongi asked kook, placing his hand on younger's shoulder.

"Is it about taehyung?" he continued knowing very well that something is going on between the captain and his assistant.

"Ho-w?" jungkook replied shocked to see yoongi reading his mind.

"Dude I know you since years...I can tell, and the way u always look at him tells everything" elder chuckled showing his gummy smile.

"Yes kook...u need to sought out whatever mess u have created" hobi jumped in "now don't make that face...I know how jealous u get when I talk with him and yeah I also know ur the one at fault in whatever issue happened" he added laughing at the bewildered face of raven.

"Lord...u guys know me so well" jungkook smiled finally...thinking at least someone understands him...can see thru him.

"Now let's go hang out with us...I know a cafe it has amazing coffee" yoongi said while moving out, other two following behind. "Coffee or the Coffee maker huh?" hobi teased wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up hoba" the gummy smiled blushed while scolding the former.

"Hey hey...why am I the only one living under the rock, when did yoongi started liking someone?" kook butted in...raising his eyebrows.

"Ohh trust me jeon he loves that barista so much...and it's been months but this coward person doesn't dare to confess him" hobi let out, they reached their cars...getting inside and igniting the vehicle.

"YOONGI AND HOBI HYUNG...ARE U READY?" jungkook yelled from his car...the roaring sound of tires increased in the air....and the three cars sped up on the empty streets, racing among each other. It's safe becz there's not much traffic...and they do this always.