"Kya mama Kar rahe ho... Maasa ne toh Sach hi bola..." She blazed. "Aur tu..." now it was Taani's turn. "Tu bi... Taani... tu bi Swayam ki tarah ban gayi..."

"Ab tu iske upar kyun chilla rahi hai..." The boy went all protective over Taani. He tightened his hold on her. Rey internally screamed to screw his hand, first. "Oh bhaisa... apko Taani se kuch puchna nahi hai? Abi Tak toh bol rahe te ki mein uske saath baat Tak nahi karunga...ab Kya ho Gaya... Usko dekte hi pigal Gaye..." She narrowed her eyes on him.

Taani craned her neck up to catch the truth in his eyes and the boy winked at her as if she shouldn't believe her words.

"Ye Kya chakkar chal Raha hai..." Bharath discussed among Vicky,Nil and Amar. "Hume bi pata nahi chal laha hai na..." Amar mused. Rithwik and Wahi silently watched them with an amused smile on their face. Girls were looking at each other.

"Kunal... Taani se baat na karna..." Rupali laughed as Swayam joined her. "aisa ho hi nahi sakta..." she went towards him and patted his back. "Aur tu Zoya... tu aate hi sabke upar shuru hogayi...."

"Wo apke bete aur beti mujhe majboor Kar dete hai... in dono ne hume paraya kardiya, maasa..." She folded her hands not looking at her. "Taani ka Jo nautanki Kam ti... tu bi uski tarah shuru ho lgayi..." Rupali teased her again. She loved Kunal and Zoya very much. They had been for her every time. She had been all alone in this mansion. If not for Rishi she would have gone bonkers staying alone in the house. This is when Kunal and Zoya visited her every single day to accompany her even if it was for few minutes. Giving the warmth of her children in their absence.

Taani pulled out of Kunal's hold. Rey sighed in relief. Then, she trotted towards Zoya. "Ab itna bi gussa acha nahi hai, Zoya Malhotra... Chal chod... sorry ok..." she held her ears. Zoya was quite. "Ab aur Kya chahiye tujhe.... Wo sorry bi bol rahi hai..." Kunal defended Taani. Zoya glared him. "Mujhe sorry nahi chahiye... promise Kar tu agli baar se aise nahi karegi... promise me ki tum dono humare saath contact mein rahenge...abi..." Zoya ordered. Taani looked at Swayam. She was a stubborn stick and wouldn't budge until people listened to her. "Promise..." Taani and Swayam simultaneously bawled. That made Zoya to split up her smile and hug Taani. She really missed these two people in her life. She was pissed off that they had become invisible. But she was elated to see them back.

"Ab ye milna sab ho Gaya toh... sab log sone ke liye chale... raat bahut ho Gaya hai... aur ye sab ko aaram bi karna hai... itne door see aye hai toh bahut take honge sab log..." Rupali passed the Mumbai gang a pity look. Here they were to enjoy but was stuck watching some reunion drama. "It's okay, aunty... humko waise bi neend nahi aa Raha hai..." Rithwik said. But Wahi yawned at the same time. And everyone laughed.

"Maasa... Taani ko hum aaj Ghar lekar jaa rahe hai..." Kunal clasped Taani's hand. "itne raat mein kyun? Wo subah aayegi..." Swayam was quick to intervene. Rey smirked at Swayam. At least he was being useful here. Kunal and Zoya rolled their eyes. "Ye tereko Kya ho jaata hai..." Rupali wondered at her son. "Taani haweli jaa rahi hai... kahi aur nahi..." she chided. "Per itna raat ko kyu, mama... Mera Matlab . Wo bi Taki Hui hogi.. toh usko bi rest karna padega na..." Swayam reasoned. "Oh Swayam... wo wahi per soyegi... Mein bi janta hun uska kaise kayaal rakna hai... ab tum hamesha ki tarah ye tera bhaigiri apne pass rak...Taani, chal tu... Zoya..." Kunal called out. "Aa rahi hun.." Zoya dashed on the other side of Taani. Rupali smiled at the trio. She knew that Kunal and Zoya loved Taani too much. Swayam didn't like a bit. But when his mother was giving Taani permission to go along with them, he didn't had any power to stop.

Taani looked back to catch Rey's eye. Amidst of everything she had forgot that he was still here. His face had twisted into pure fury. Taani cursed. But she was hauled outside the door.