The Imperial Alpha Marshal's Adorable Little Mate [Ch-19]

【In your dreams... In your dreams... In your dreams... 】

【 What are your qualifications to see my little prince?! This should be what Daddy said! 】

【Yeah, daddy Kong was 'selling fluffs' by being lovey-dovey with his husband. What's wrong with that? 】

【 Already married for seven years and still so sweet? It turns out that money can really buy love, ahhh! 】

【This heartless heart is touched! 】

On the game interface, the figure of the small silver mech standing alone looked forsaken with all kinds of discussions about the romantic love of rich people overshadowing it. Demon King felt annoyed just by looking at it but the only thing he could do to vent his resentment was to drink a mouthful of cola.

Meanwhile, Arthit's head is still bowed down as he continued to watch the live broadcast. When he came back to his senses, he found out that he had already been held in the arms of King-Kong. While in this position, his husband continues to lick his neck and hence, the little mate could only weakly reprimand him. "Um... don't make trouble."

Arthit feels exactly like being licked up by a big dog, and this act caused his neck to start heating up and become itchy.

Marshal-Kong was fascinated as he stares intensely at the fair nape in front of him. As long as he takes a bite, he could give a strong temporary mark to his lovely mate. It was said that a strongly marked Omega, though temporary, will show a brief appearance resembling that of a completely marked Omega. If he really does it, how tempting could his precious Omega be?

Maybe his little wife's eyes would turn red and become totally dependent on him. He will beg him not to go too far while we do it. He might also take the initiative to hug him. That must be particularly adorable.

"You've seen it, right? I am the most powerful Alpha in the empire. No one is more qualified than me to mate with you."

Mating... ...

Must he say something so unpleasant?! Arthit reluctantly shut down the live broadcast and corrected him. "It is not called mating, it is called making love, OK?"

"You mustn't learn from those pretentious Betas. They speak of mating as something grand. What a bunch of hypocrites!" Kongpob let his sun lean on his chest, and then he rested his chin on the soft hair at the crown of Arthit's head. Their position looked like a big bear cuddling his cub. "They're saying that they're fighting for Omega's legal rights and welfare but that is just no more than vying for Omega's mating rights!"

Marshal-Kong sighed. His little Omega is simply too pure. It was quite easy for him to believe those people's rhetoric and dishonest words, making it difficult for him to feel at ease before he could completely mark him.

"..."

Arthit did not want to discuss things like Omega's human rights with him, and so he opened up his smart brain again to continue watching the live broadcast.

Demon King's not-so-good boss, who unilaterally beat him up, had already gone offline so he happily started doing novice tasks in the village like mining, forging iron, metallurgy, and he also made himself a weapon other than the iron bar.

"For the time being, we can't leave this novice village and we can't also give you a live broadcast copy so let's just forge iron a little bit more here. I just can't wait to come out of this novice village, and take out ten iron bars to scare people to death!"

【Ten iron bars is equal to 100 points of damage and is one step closer to 10,000 points of damage! 】

【Come on, boy! You will, one day, defeat the Imperial Marshal!】