The Substitute Lover of the Rich and Powerful Boss [Ch-13]

Arthit was left with no choice but to finally put on the school uniform. He had just barely worn it as it was hanging on his elbow when it was abruptly pulled down by a certain force.

Arthit didn't know that Mr. King-Kong, this guy, has such a bad taste. He easily gets excited towards such an ugly school uniform.

"Call me, 'Senior'."

"...."

Are they going to do a role play?

Arthit opened his mouth a little to speak but was unable to say a word. This wicked guy refuses to let him off. In the end, he was forced to call him 'senior' and in exchange, an even more excited husband vigorously made love to him. This waist of his is unable to do anything but to give in.

The next day, the new smart brain peripherals arrived.

Louis XIII is still being repaired but he can't let president-Kong to be like the people in the past, so he just bought one which the populace commonly uses. Since the president's brain is still in a confused state and won't be able to adapt easily, the new smart brain he bought can only use the peripherals with the child mode.

Using a smart brain designed for children's use has many limitations. For example, a game can only be played for two hours a day, user cannot browse unhealthy (censored or with too much violence) websites, cannot give reward to live broadcast anchors, and so on. However, its basic functions are still there such as answering calls and sending emails. Moreover, making payments in small amounts is also not restricted.

After the data of Louis XIII was imported, Arthit immediately checked the download history. Records show that the high-level custom-made smart brain Louis XIII really downloaded more than one novel. At that time, Kongpob ordered it to download the 《 Extremely Expensive Lovely Wife of the Overbearing President 》 and Louis XIII, who performs more than what was expected, also downloaded the relevant recommended books and made a folder considerately.

Because the contents of these books are more or less not suitable for children, the new smart brain is unable to open it. Hence, Arthit sighed and clicked on the gray folder icon. He took out the black gold strap and loaded the new smart brain inside it.

A smart brain usually has only one established number. However, Louis XIII is a customized "dual sim" smart brain with a work number and a private number. In the past few days, all calls and messages received from the work number were already forwarded to the secretary; while those from the private number were transferred to Arthit.

The new smart brain Louis XIV is a smart brain model that's popularly bought at the shopping mall. There is only one number stored inside it which is Kongpob's private number. Shortly after he loaded it, he received a message.

【 Yo! Ai Kong, Oak has arrived. Let's get together. 】

There is no contact name of the person who sent the message and there was also no previous message records from the said person. There were only a few words in that sentence but somehow, this let Arthit be reminded of the bail slip he saw in the basement that day.

In the evening, Arthit followed Kongpob to attend a small gathering.

"They are all brothers whom I mingled with along the way. Do not be frightened." The president seized his lovely little sun's waist and smiled evilly.

Becoming a man who could turn clouds into rain with just a flip of his hand, he assumes the position of a president who controls the lifeblood of the world economy during the day, and at night, he should be the emperor who rules the underworld...