Won

"You can always give up, you know?" Angelica asked Avery asked back, "Why do you want me to give up? You Scared?"

Avery kicked her in the stomach before landing a punch on Angelica's face. Angelica's nose was bleeding. She held on her stomach in attempt to stop the pain that she was feeling.

Angelica shook her head, "I'm the best fighter in the American-Italian Mafia. Who are you to think that you're gonna beat me?"

Then Angelica tried to punch Avery who moved to the side and successfully missed the punch. She then grabbed Angelica's hairs and pushed her away.

"I engrave my initials on my victims' dead bodies." Avery replied coldly. She didn't miss the change in Angelica's facial expressions when she said that.

Angelica looked like she was scared for a second but then she replaced the emotion on her face with a smirk, "Liar."

Angelica stood up despite the pain in her body then she charged at Avery again. She only managed to give Avery two punch ever since they started.

Angelica was beginning to realize that she would lose but she wasn't going to give up. It would tarnish her reputation— of best fighter.

"I told you, I won't stop until you are dead, Angela." Avery mocked, "Where's Tom?"

"Bitch!" Angelica spat angrily. She succesfully managed to hit Avery in the stomach. Avery groaned in pain but that didn't stop her from winning.

The two continued to exchange punches, kicks until Angelica was on the floor. Avery wrapped her hands around her throat, "Still think you're the best?"

"N-no." Angelica replied as Avery's grip tightened around her throat. She was about to kill her like she said.

"J-Jace sh-she is k-killing m-me." Angelica said to Jace who was watching the whole scene along with the other members.

"You signed up for this." Jace replied coldly to Angelica.

"P-pl-please don't kill me." Angelica said to Avery whose face held no emotion. Angelica looked into her eyes and saw no emotion— no pity.

"Avery." Nigel said, "Don't kill her. She has an eight years old child."

Avery almost instantly released Angelica. She backed away from a now shocked Angelica.

"You better thank your child when you return Home — next time, don't start a fight you know you won't win." Avery said in a cold and emotionless voice before leaving.

"What just happened?" Angelica asked Nigel who helped her to stand up.

"You lost, that's what happened." Nigel replied with a smirk. "You should change your attitude, Angelica. Think about your kid, you would've died today if not for me. I'm still waiting for a thank you."

Angelica rolled her eyes but thanked Nigel netherless, "Thank you."

Jace followed Avery wherever she went. She entered the room which Jace gave her and so did he.

"Stupid woman." Avery mumbled, "Stupid Bitch."

"Calm down." Jace spoke as he stared at Avery who was walking around her room angrily.

"Why didn't you kill her?" Jace asked curiously.

"She has a fucking kid." Avery replied as she removed her top, not caring about Jace being there.

"I would've made that kid mother-less if not for Nigel." She added as she took a towel then she walked in the bathroom after saying, "I'm going to take a bath."

"I'm taking you out for dinner." Jace said to Avery before adding, "I've already arranged an outfit for you. Wear them and come downstairs."