She wanted to accuse the woman for scaring her, but her mind went completely blank looking at the soft pink lips.

The girl wanted to kiss the older woman. She thirsted for the pretty lips, craving its taste and texture, desiring to hold the woman's face in her palms, knotting her fingers into her blonde mane as passion overtook her body-

"Are you okay?" Valeria asked, seeing the girl's stare getting cloudy.

"Yes..." leaning slightly closer, Abigail was ready to make the first move again, but as she eyed the woman's reaction, Valeria stepped back quickly, letting go of the slender waist she was holding onto for a minute now.

"We should go..." not meeting the girl's intense eyes, she turned around and led them through the trees.

Abigail stayed behind looking after the woman with a baffled expression, She just got denied for the second time.

For some reason Valeria did not want to kiss her as much as she wanted. 'What's her problem?' she asked herself, looking straight forward, going after the woman with her pride hurting.

'Maybe she doesn't find me attractive enough...' Abigail could feel a single tear drop making its way down her cheek.

Wiping it quickly away with her backhand, she inhaled deeply, pulling a metaphysical armor around her heart.

She was in deep, deep trouble.

~*~

After 10-15 minutes they arrived at a lovely clearing looking over the mountains. The wind got stronger as they put down their stuff on the soft looking grass. "What do you think?" Valeria became more gentler after her outburst in the forest. "It's lovely." The girl answered not looking at the woman.

Spreading out the blanket, they settled down, facing each other as Valeria packed out the contents of the picnic basket she brought.

As they were not talking Abigail could hear the birds' gentle chirps coming from the forest. But as she was listening closely, she could make out splashing water sounds. "Is there a brook somewhere-?"

Valeria who was currently holding a salami plate, looked up surprised. "Yes. How did you know?"

"I could hear it." She shrugged her shoulders, picking up a piece of salami. Valeria rolled her eyes playfully. "I swear Abigail, if you are hinting that you are a werewolf and you intend to kill me, do it now, before I eat the whole platter..." she smirked at the girl, who became tomato red, as she heard the woman's high-pitched voice, imitating the girl's previous outburst.

"That's not how I talk..." she grabbed an olive stick, stuffing it in her mouth. "Sure..."

"Anyway. Why did you brought us here?" she signaled with her hands toward the mountain range.

"You were bored."

"And?"

"Would it be better if I fucked you in the bedroom?" Valeria looked straight in the girl's eyes, not feeling any remorse for bringing the girl here.

"N-No." Abigail stuttered, her mind immediately picturing them having sex.

"Then shut up and eat." She pushed the plate over, grabbing her own as well. "I brought bread, cheese, salami, cucumber, tomato, bacon, butter aaand that's it." Valeria listed the food she had in the basket. "Here." She offered the girl a glass.

"What are you-" but shut up when Valeria pulled out a glass of expensive wine. "Shhh" she quieted the girl and winked at her. "I stole it from my father's safe. He hid it for a special occasion, and now, I think this is one."