At 9:30, the car drove to the door of Yoo's old house.

The family walked into the hall, Y/n glanced around, frowning slightly.

She saw the Old Mrs. Yoo sitting in the middle chair, with Byunghun standing next to her, and Wooyoung and jinsoul standing on the other side.

In addition to them, there are several relatives of the elders of the Yoo family sitting on both sides of the main room, and several younger generations of the Yoo family standing on both sides, staring at them.

Isn’t it just the trivial matter of traveling that has a three-counseling framework?

Gong Yoo is as his name suggests, he is very honest at ordinary times, and he can’t beat a bullsh*t with three sticks.

Now when he saw this pose, he shrank half of his head, called “Mom” tremblingly, and then called “Big Brother” with a smile.

Byunghun didn’t seem to hear him and ignored him.

Old Mrs. Yoo nodded lightly.

Gong Yoo asked tentatively: ”Mom, you called me today?”

“Let me ask you, what's the matter with Thomson's villa?” Old Mrs. Yoo asked coldly.

Gong Yoo said quickly: “That villa was given to Y/n by president Kim. Y/n help him see Feng Shui before.”

“Telling Feng Shui?” Wooyoung sneered, and said in a weird manner:
“If you look at Feng Shui, and you will be given a luxurious mansion. Then all of us in the Yoo family should stop working, and we will all deceive people to make money!”

There was a low laughter in the hall.

Listening to the ridicule of the relatives, Gong Yoo was embarrassed and could only laugh.

On the contrary, Byunghun laughed twice, and made a rounding up: ”Momz no matter what Y/n is, President Kim has also explained it. It is indeed a gift for her. This matter is also considered to be clear, young brother there no need to explain.”

Gong Yoo gave his eldest brother a grateful look, somewhat flattered.

The eldest brother usually dismissed himself at all, but it was unprecedented to help him speak today!

Byunghun smiled slightly and turned to Mrs. Yoo and said: “Mom, you don't need to ask how the villa came. Anyway, Mr. Kim himself said it was given to Y/n, so we have nothing to worry about.”

“Yeah.” Mrs. Yoo nodded and said to Gong Yoo: “Your eldest brother want Wooyoung to marry Yuna from the Shin family. What do you think of this matter?”

“This is a good thing.” Gong Yoo said with a smile: “The Shin family is a well-known family in the capital. If we can get married with the Shin family, it will also help our Yoo family.”

“A good thing is a good thing.” Mrs. Yoo sighed with a long sigh: “But, our family, compare with Shin's family, that's really a far cry. Even if your eldest brother has this heart, he doesn't have the face to talk to Shin's family.”

Gong Yoo nodded seriously and said the truth: “Mom, to tell the truth, I also think Yuna should not look towards this favorably.”

Wooyoung’s expression was extremely ugly, and he blurted out: ”Uncle, what do you mean by this?”

Only then did Gong Yoo realize that he had said something wrong, and hurriedly changed his words: “Oh, I didn't mean that. I meant to say that compared with the Shin family,  our Yoo family is indeed far behind.”

Old Mrs. Yoo said indifferently: “People depend on clothes, and Buddha depends on gold. If we live in the best villa in Wrestvel, after the Shin family comes, we can leave a good impression!”

Gong ayoo asked in surprise: “Mom, are you going to change house?”

Old Mrs. Yoo said lightly: “I want to change to a better one, but unfortunately I don't have that much money.”

When Gong Yooheard this, he hurriedly said: “If mom needs money, I still have a million.”

Old Mrs. Yoo coldly snorted: “A villa can be tens of millions or hundreds of millions at every turn. Is a million enough?”

With that, she deliberately changed her conversation and said: “Doesn't your family have a ready-made villa in Thomson?”

“Yes.” Gong Yoo didn’t know, so he said blankly: “What's the matter?”

“What's the matter?” The Old Mrs. Yoo looked upset, and said: ”I am your mother. You can bear to see me living in this old house for so many years? Now that you have a Thomson first-class villa, shouldn't you bring me there? Honor and honor me as a mother, let me live in that villa.”

...............................