Y/n took the opportunity to take her hand and said: “Don't worry, I won't do things that worry you. Dad has been urging to have grandchildren. What should you do if I have an accident?”

“Don't say that to me.”

Karina blushed, and quickly broke free.

At this moment, Boyoung happily came down the stairs and shouted while walking.

“When I return from a trip next week, I will call all the people I know and come to see the big villa I bought!”

Karina said: “Mom, the villa was given to Y/n.”

“She is our daughter-in-law, and the villa that is her, is also ours.”

Boyoung triumphantly shook the bracelet in her hand: “I have already sent a WeChat, look at this bracelet, there is also a big villa, others will like me!”

Y/n looked at Boyoung's bracelet. Hwang Donghyuk gave it to her and she intended to give it to her wife. She didn’t want to make it cheap to her mother-in-law.

The royal mansion.

Mingyu stood in the hall and reported what he had learned on the phone to his father.

After speaking, he hesitated for a while, then raised his head and said: “Dad, isn't uncle confused? Such an expensive villa, giving the villa to Y/n that stupid bird! You have to persuade him!”

The Mingyu’s father was sitting on the grandmaster’s chair, his face solemn.

Mingyu returned to report, saying that his uncle had given the villa to
Y/n.

He didn’t believe it, so he went to ask his elder brother Naesang for verification, but he didn’t expect this to be true!

Moreover, Naesang also downplayed the reason for giving away the villa, only owing to Y/n a favor.

What kind of favor, let the extremely stingy Naesang give away such an expensive mansion?

The king said with a cold face: “I have already called your uncle. He seems to have a very determined attitude. He wants to return the villa, which is unlikely.”

Mingyu gritted his teeth and said: “Dad, do you think Y/n has any problems? We have been investigating for so long, but we can't find any real news about her, which is trange.”

The prince pondered for a while, and then said slowly: “Your uncle has been shrewd throughout his life, and he will never indulge Y/n for anything, so no matter what problem Y/n has, in short, this person, you must not provoke in the near future. I will check with your uncle in the evening to see what background this person has.”

“Yes.”

At the same time, Byunghun and his family are suing the Old Mrs. Yoo.

Jinsoul snorted and cried with tears: “Grandma, I don't know what means Y/n used to deceived the Kim family's villa in Thomson. It is a villa worth more than 100 million! Moreover, she got the villa. And didn't take the initiative to honor you, and drove our family out of the villa. Isn't this too much?”

Old Mrs. Yoo sat on the main seat, her expression was majestic, and her expression was also very dissatisfied with a cold snort: “This kid Y/n really doesn't understand the rules!”

“Mom! She is so shameless!” Byunghun said with a calm face: ”She, as the daughter-in-law of the Yoo family, naturally should know that any good things in the Yoo famy must be enjoyed by you first. The location of your villa is remote and the decoration is old. It should have been replaced a long time ago. If she really has you in her heart, she must first give you the Thomson first-class villa! Let you enjoy it first!”

As soon as these words were spoken, Mrs. Yoo’s eyes suddenly lit up!

Yoo’s villa has been her living for more than ten years. Although it looks impressive, it is already an old property. Coupled with the relatively poor location, it can sell for 10 to 20 million.

Thomson’s villa is a hundred times better than here. The Lady Yoo herself is very greedy, but she can’t afford it because she has no money.

But when she heard that Y/n had the largest villa of Thomson First-Class, and Byunghun’s fanfare, she also felt that this villa should really be enjoyed by her, the head of the family!

...................................