Chapter 2

Diana

                            Diana

He is tall, probably the tallest in the whole school. Well built with the perfect amount of biceps which were prominent in the black t-shirt he was wearing. His jaw was sharp. It was my first time seeing someone who had grey eyes. His eyes are beautiful. They are rare.

He glanced at me then at the girl on the floor.  Furthermore, he looked at me again running his hands through his jet black hair sighing. He is sexy was my first thought.

He is intimidating my second. He is double my size and I was no short girl. To be honest he did not look like a guy who attends high school or a teenager to be precise. The short-lived moment of me appreciating his looks ended when his deep voice interrupted my thoughts. Even his voice is sexy. My god.

"Let her go." He glared at my hand which was holding the girl's.

I blinked. Confused.

Then, his words registered, I realised he had misunderstood the whole situation. He thought I was bullying her.

"It isn't what it looks like." I tried to clear up the misunderstanding but got cut off before I could explain further.

"I said, let her go." He repeated, his voice dropping an octave.

I immediately let her hand go. She was still sitting on the floor with a shocked face looking at the hot stranger.

I stood there in the corner of the darkroom quietly as he helped her get up. The permanent glare on his face did not seem to leave anytime soon. The girl muttered a meek thank you in return. He glared at me again one last time before they both left. The door closed with a loud thud leaving me alone in the darkroom.

I stood there dumbfounded trying to process what had just happened. I had very much helped a girl who was just getting bullied. While he came out of nowhere and started to behave like a hooligan.

That guy had the nerve to glare at me, act so disrespectful to me without even knowing the whole situation. The anger hit me in waves. My fists clenched, trying to suppress my anger. Who the fuck is he to act like that? Why would he jump to conclusions on his own? He also behaved like that with me.

I needed to get back in the class.

"Diana, you are back! I was waiting for you." May cried out as I sat beside her.

Deep breaths. Don't take your anger out on her. Deep breaths.

"Yea," I replied dryly.

"Guess what? The teacher is not going to come." She said in an overly chirpy voice.

"Ok."

"I heard that she has gotten sick so she went home early.".

"Don't tell me."