Tian Yao's eyes seemed to also be lit up with stars by her words.

Yan Hui released her hand and freely swung about: "You go back. I'm going to keep soaking."

It wasn't until Tian Yao saw Yan Hui entering the spring that he snapped back to his senses. He silently turned and left. He entered the dark forest and under the starlight clenched his fist-------

Actually, those words clearly should have been said by him.

How thankful he was to meet a person named Yan Hui. How fortunate he was to meet that kind of person........

Xian Ge returned to Qing Qiu, but there wasn't much for her to do every day. Yan Hui would go soak in the spring at night. In the day, she would study "Demon Bestowal" techniques with Tian Yao. There was only time around dusk for Yan Hui to chat and eat with Xian Ge.

Today, the two of them were eating dinner when once again Huan Xiao Yan came in through the window again. Her eyes lit up when she saw the table full of food: "I also want to eat! I've been hungry the whole day!" She reached her hand towards the food.

Yan Hui raised an eyebrow and smacked Huan Xiao Yan's hand with a pair of chopsticks. Yan Hui glanced at Huan Xiao Yan's face which looked like it was about to cry. However, Yan Hui took no pity: "I looked forward to this meal the entire day. If you dare to grab any, then I'm going to take off your ring."

Huan Xiao Yan gritted her teeth and felt wronged: "I was also hungry the whole day and had nothing to eat. I'm feeling a little dizzy."

As the two of them were talking, Xian Ge had already waved over an attendant to bring over another bowl and pair of chopsticks. She laughed: "The little illusion demon you raised has personality. I like it. I'm sure she's been hungry the entire day, so don't make things difficult for her. Let her eat with us."

Yan Hui snorted: "I didn't eat at all because I've been practicing. Did this brat not eat because someone sewed your mouth shut? She probably played too much and forgot......."

"I didn't play!" Huan Xiao Yan's mouth was already filled with food. She chewed and talked at the same time: "I was listening to stories."

Xian Ge smiled: "What story was it that you listened for the entire day?"

Huan Xiao Yan inhaled the food. Then she looked at Xian Ge with large eyes: "Miss Princess, I heard there's a man in Central Plains that was absolutely captivated by you. Now that you're back in Qing Qiu, he thinks you're dead. He's in a fugue every day and has no more dignity."

Xian Ge's face immediately froze when she heard those words.

Yan Hui slapped down her chopsticks and reprimanded: "You need a spanking! Don't say garbage while we're eating!"

"I wasn't saying rubbish! They were all saying it!"

"Who is spreading this?!"

Xian Ge shook her head and stopped Yan Hui: "Let her speak. What else did they say?"

Huan Xiao Yan rubbed her nose: "They talked for a long time today. It's a long story starting from when Miss Princess left Central Plains. Then they said when Miss Princess returned to Qing Qiu, that man held your 'body'. It had already been several days but he didn't let people touch. He wouldn't let your body be buried nor for anyone to get close. He said he wanted to protect you. Your body was already rotting and smelling, but he wouldn't bury you. No matter how much other people begged, he didn't listen. He was deranged like he went crazy." Huan Xiao Yan continued, "I heard he has one hundred concubines, but now he doesn't pay attention to a single one."

Yan Hui turned to look at Xian Ge at those words. Xian Ge, who always had a smiling expression which confused others, now looked stricken. Her eyes were vacant, and she was absent-mindedly looking into the distance. Her lips were pressed into a flat line.