a quirk?

What you whispered made Toga turn almost as pale as snow on christmas eve. You looked at her as she just stood there. "You think so?" Toga looked at you as you nodded. "Thats great my love!" She smiled as she hugged you tightly.

"But how?" She questioned. You shrugged not knowing how. Dabi looked at you both confused "What's wrong?" he asked. "Y/n might have a quirk!" Toga smiled. "Wait how?" Dabi turned his head to the side curiously while he picked up his "son". "You remember when we had that fight with the pros? Well some force field type thing protected me and maybe i inherited it late or it appeared when i was in destress." You explained. He nodded showing he understood. "what if its not though. what even protected me that day?" You thought twice. They both shrugged. "Look y/n even if you don't have a quirk I'll love you the same no matter what." Toga smiled. "No I know that, you literally stalked me." You let out a small laugh. "We'll figure it out eventually, but i don't know what this kids name is. It does have a name attached." Dabi changed the subject. "He's not a dog you idiot." Twice rolled his eyes. Honestly you all pretty much forget he was there. Dabi stuck the middle finger up towards him and Twice crossed his arms. "Name him Hiro!" Toga grinned. "Aw thats a cute name." You added. "Hiro it is." Dabi looked at the child and placed him on his shoulders. Hiro giggled now being higher in the air. "This is my son now. Any of you hurt my son i will turn you to ash." Dabi said sternly. With that he left to his apartment. Which actually unfortunately enough for him was right next to mine and togas. Especially when our rooms are separated by a thin wall and a hole covered by only a picture of Toga and Magne hanging out. I'm genuinely sad I never got to meet Magne. The way the LOV describes her makes me only hate Kai more for taking her away.( R.I.P Magne😞 we loved her)

"Aw now i want a kid." Toga frowned. You rolled your eyes and shook your head. "Toga I'm 18, barley an adult." She smiled. "And i'm 19 going on 20 lets do it!" She walked away smiling expecting you to follow. "No Toga." You crossed your arms. "Fine.." She rolled her eyes disappointed

Ello ppl its me the author. Before you say anything the age of consent in Japan is 13 or 14 but no lower or higher(though that can vary depending on the area). Yes Y/n was 17 when this started but they were legally having sex. Though Toga was i believe 19 when this started Y/n was already turning 18 soon enough. AND if you remember Y/n's parents knew about the relationship and allowed it. Therefor it was legal for them. 🙄✋

words- 500