The empress asked.

"My wife is fine!"

My father answer with confidence.

"I wonder..?"

I frown by her words. Her face, her voice even if she smiles, there is no emotion that is shown.

"What would you feel if I scratch your daughter cheek..?"

The empress put her fingers at my cheeks.

'She scaring me.'

"What would you do, if I really do that?"

She asked while looking down at me.

I stare at my father with my teary eyes.

He sigh and look at the empress seriously.

"Marshmallow!"

I glance at the prince who was looking at me while pointing out my cheeks.

"I think we should leave, your majesty!"

"This curse ruby eyes."

***

"This curse ruby eyes."

Duke Larkis Askart who was about to stand up, eyes widen anger filled his face.

The empress looks at him with emotionless face.

A knife was suddenly thrown by the Duke, the empress stick out her hand, showing her palm at the angered Duke. The knife suddenly stopped in the mid-air, the room was filled with lavender colored smoke.

"Your really amusing, Larkis."

"Your the only person who can disobey the Emperor, throw a knife at the empress."

"Askart is really amusing."

Ashtherielle who was sitting on the lap of the empress made a very odd reaction. The prince who was sitting beside the empress was staring at her, that made her frowned and stared at the prince.

' Curse eyes what does that mean?'

"Your majesty!"

Angry Larkis shouted while looking at ground, the empress can't see his reaction but she knows that his in the edge.

"It's seems like I was wrong."

The empress utter and slowly rub Ashtherielle hair.

"Your majesty! Please, open up the door!"

A loud noise was heard, some knocking furiously at the door.

"Empress! Duke! Prince!"

"Kick the door!"

Bogsh.

"It won't open up!"

The door was being hold by the empress's magic, none of them can open it.

Analie Loer Reinhardt.

The precious daughter from the greatest mage's bloodline. A person who was fated to become the empress the day she was born.

Loer is a Duke family of mages, a family having magical powers. Analie was the last mage of the empire. Not everyone of them was born as a mage.

She was supposed to marry the current emperors first brother, but she was chosen as Ransur's, the current Emperor to be his wife.

"Ma.."

The prince speaks and pulled the empress dress, she patted his sons head and smiled a bit.

"Don't worry, mother won't hurt anyone."

She said and put down her hand the door open.

"Your worried about your friend?"

The empress said while patting his son's head.

"What have you done, Ana?"

The Emperor who was standing at the door asked, looking at his wife and then glance at his friend who was clenching his fist while looking blankly straight at his wife.

"Nothing really."

The empress answered while staring at Larkis.

"It seems like my joke is a bit rude, I apologize Duke of Askart."

The empress said, Larkis sigh and walk towards her and took his daughter.

"I'll go now, your majesty!"

Larkis politely bows and said. Walk towards the door bows and pass through the emperor. The servant and knight bows at Larkis and Larkis just pass them.

"Everyone go back to your work!"

Ralk the old man, the emperors right hand shouted, and everyone leave. Ralk closed the door and left.

"What did you said to him?"

The Emperor asked his Empress.

"Those magnificent curse ruby eyes."

The empress said, the emperors palm was on his forehead and he sigh.

"Why did you say those words?"

The Emperor asked.

"Words cannot be taken back."

'I know!'