“Yeah, but all the boys here aren’t weird like he is!” Alice rolled her eyes back, she understood Edward had a creepy way of showing his affection, but she wouldn’t allow Aurora to be subjected to that.

“I’m not creepy!” Edward hissed, he had a glare on his face now, though he felt a little attacked when everyone’s thoughts confirmed that he was indeed creepy with his affection.

“Yes you are.” Rosalie scoffed, “and any girl who finds you affectionate, is just weird.” She sat back in her seat, ignoring the remarks he attempted to give back at her.

“Plus Leo Richwood is a piece of work.” She frowned, “he’s nothing but trouble in my book.” it wasn’t a secret that the teen kept to himself, any girl that stumbled across him was called names and even harassed, though it was done to both genders but with different intents.

“Didn’t his last girlfriend fly?” Emmett looked around, as everyone stared at him weirdly.

“Fly?” Jasper paused for a second.

“Yeah you know, jumped.” He said it with great reluctance.

“Oh,” everyone sat in silence, “yeah she did.” That happened a couple years before they came to Forks but everyone talked about it still, the girl that ended her own life because of Leo.

He liked conservative girls, thought they were the ones that deserved respect, and love while the other nonconservative girls were trash and should be disposed of. The girl he dated was, in a few words short, a wannabe Aurora. She was pretty, but she was smart with a little innocence. No, she wasn’t very smart, but she had a big heart.

“Poor girl.” Alice signed, she hadn’t met her but felt bad that the girl felt the need to do that in order to prove her love to someone who truly didn’t love her back.

“But that could just be a rumor.” Edward rolled his eyes, he didn’t believe such nonsense, the small town really did like to pick on the rich, “they pick on us yet we haven’t done anything that they think we did.” He signed, kinda wasn’t fair in his eyes but he dealt with it.

“We did technically kill Bella.” Rosalie pointed out she still kept her indifference when responding to him and it slightly hurt.

“That’s besides the point.” Edward scoffed, no one was on his side for this.

“He’s still a creep, a bigger one than you if it makes you feel any better.” Emmett laughed, he agreed with the girls, Leo was creepy, the way he stared down everyone around him and even treated his grandmother was weird and unusual, but he didn’t know what was going through that boy's mind like Edward did.

“It doesn’t.” Edward glowered, “not one bit.” He signed, he was done talking about his love life, it wasn’t creepy to him or Bella so but everyone thought so and that made him a little self conscious and annoyed.

“Got to suck it up then.” Jasper laughed along with Emmett, he knew his friend truly was filling like trash over their comment but it was the struth, even he didn’t act like he does with Alice, but maybe it was because she was already a vampire when he met her.

In Edward eyes no matter how they felt about his relationship they’ll never understand what it was like having a human mate, they all met each other in their times of immortality or death, they never spent time around them as humans which mean they don’t know how they would’ve acted, so he will ignore their teasing, maybe attempt to speak with Bella again over the phone to calm himself or even go over to Alaska to see her, he had to do something, because this topic of Leo and Aurora was upsetting him for some reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤️Okay, so i plan writing during the weekend, cause I'm getting to the good parts, and posting them throughout the week for everyone

Okay, so i plan writing during the weekend, cause I'm getting to the good parts, and posting them throughout the week for everyone.

❤️If I don't upload on certain days of the week, mostly Thursdays and Fridays I didn't write enough chapters. I plan on doing 5 a week but sometimes it might be 3