Sunoo ((overdose))

Start from the beginning

I wish I was just gone from this universe. Maybe I can do that? I quickly grabbed my laptop and searched how to do it. There were olny painful ways. But there's one that didn't look so painful. Overdose. It wouldn't be painful I will just have to sleep through it and then die in my sleep.

I knew Jay uses sleeping pills so I could use them. I started looking around the room but couldn't find any. Well I could ask Jay but he's probably mad at me but still he would probably still give them to me.

I went outside of the room and saw Jay making food. "Hey, Hyung do you have any sleeping pills?" I asked.

"Yes, what do you need them for?" Jay curiously asked.

"I can't sleep." I answered hoping he would give them to me.

He looked at me weirdly and went to his bag that was in the living room. He gave me the bottle and looked at me: "Use olny one or two."

I nodded and went back in the room. Then I poured 10 in my hand. Nikis water bottle was on his bed so I went to get it to help me swallow.

After I swallowed all of them nothing seemed to happen yet.

I stand up and started heading back to to my bed. Till I felt the whole room spinning. I grabbed on to one of the bads that was next to me to keep my balance. I almost fell but I sat down with my arms om the floor trying to not make me fall on the ground.

End pov.
-
Jay's Pov:

Sunoo came to me asking for sleeping pills he never asks for them. I contacted doing my business till I heard a loud bang in the bedroom. I didn't think much of it so I ignored it.

End pov.

Sunoos Pov:

The room stopped spinning around. I stood up and went to my bed. It's probably a side effect. I layed down and started sleeping. I couldn't sleep for some reason even tho I drank like 10 sleeping pills.

I got up and tried going and grabbing more. Something stopped me I started feeling nauseous.

The room started spinning again. It wouldn't stop. I started feeling really dizzy. I fell on the ground. Well I guess it's happening now. They will find me on the floor dead. I hope they are better without me. Then I closed my eyes letting the darkness consume me.

End of Pov.

Nikis pov:

I heard a loud bang from the bedroom since I'm a curious person I decided to check what happened. I opened the door and saw Sunoo laying on the ground unconscious I ran to him.

"Hyung, wake up!" I yelled shaking his body he looked really pale.

"HELP" I yelled to get the other members attention.

The members ran in trying to wake up Sunoo. "He probably passed out from the sleeping pills let's put him on the couch and wait till he wakes up." Jay said.

They moved him to the couch and let him sleep there.

End of Pov:

The next morning.

Sunoo still hasn't woke up. The members were getting a bit worried till they heard someone cough. Sunoo woke up thinking he's dead but actually still alive on the couch.

Heeseung: "Oh Sunoo, what happened last night to you?"

Sunoo didn't answer. He started feeling nauseous and gagged. Heeseung quickly grabbed Sunoo and took him to the bathroom with the other members behind him.