Revenge

It was the middle of the night and Luna woke up to a notification on her phone. It was people tagging her in a TikTok. The one Huddy had posted. "OH NO," she whispered. How could she be so stupid? She was sure Sebastian had seen it by now and probably put the pieces together that Vinnie was the father.  He could kill her and Vinnie if they didn't kill him soon. She knew what she had to do. She hopped in her car that she shared with Vinnie, a ford F150, and drove to his house. 

She pulled out the gun from the glove box and put in in her back pocket, she walked up to the 222'686 door and knocked 18 times. There he was. Sebby. "Hey Lunes," he said softly. 

"H-h-u-h-h-h-hi there S-s-s-s-s-s-s-se-se-seb-seb-sebby," she said shyly.

"What are you doing here? Have you come to apologize?"

"Yes...Can I come in?"

"Of course," he said with a smirk. Luna wasn't stupid she could tell he saw the TikTok. To be prepared she pulled out her pocket knife and hid it behind her back. 

Sebastian walked Luna to his grand living room and motioned for her sit.

"Hurry up I want to go back to sleep," he said.

"Ok-" she was cut off by the sound of a gun clocking.

"You really thought I didn't know," he said while psychotically laughing. He was getting ready to shoot her. "I can't believe out of all people, you cheated on me with Vinnie Hacker.... stupid little girl."

"I'm not a little girl I'm a baddie," she said with confidence. She then sweeped his leg causing him to fall to the ground. She briskly stabbed him in the stomach, then swiftly grabbed his gun. She kicked him and stepped on him so he couldn't get up. Blood was gushing out of his abdomen and he was grunting in pain.

"I never liked you. I am a part of the Hype House. The only reason I even talked to you was to execute the Hype House's master plan to get revenge. Nikita never did anything to you. You can't going around killing everyone because karma will get you." 

"Wait really-"

"SHUT UP." She pressed the gun to his head and told him one last thing.

"This is for Nikita."

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. The gun went off and Sebby 

                                                     DIED.