The dinner

Seb reached out to pound her in the face but she kicked him off of her.

"SEBASTIAN CALM DOWN!"

"Lets go. Get in the car." he growled.

They walked to the car and Luna wasn't scared of him. She knew she could take him in a fight. 

As they sat in the car Seb began to bark. He was raging.

"Who is the father?" he spat looking like he was about to blow up. "Why are you cheating on me?"

"I'm sorry," she said said weakly but in her head she wished she could say "You're a loser we aren't even dating!"

The drive back home was awkward to say the least and Luna was glad it was over. 

"I promise I will make it up to you Sebby."

Luna didn't know what to do because she knew Sebastian was angry. She decided to go to the hype house to see Vinnie and all her friends. She would ask them what to do.

When she arrived Vinnie pulled her into a warm embrace and she looked over to see Thomas and Chase recording. "Haha, hey guys. It's good to see you," she said giving huddy a quick hug. 

After catching up for a bit Vinnie made her some hot chocolate. She told him about the situation with Seb, and he said they would worry about it in the morning. But (for now) they have some other things to deal with..... they were going to tell the Hype House members they were expecting an infant.

"Guys!" Vinnie said. Everyone gathered on the couch. "Luna and I have something to tell you..."

"What is it, by the way we really miss you Luna." Alex said. 

"Aw thanks Alex...but our news is...."

"I'M PREGNANT" They both shouted at the same time. Confetti cannons went off behind them.

Over all everyone was happy and excited except for one person. Tommy.

"WHAT???" said Thomas. "This is going to be awful for our brand. ALL OF US WILL BE CANCELLED. The hype house is like a frat house with TikTokers and I'm the manger imagine how awfully this will reflect on me and our brand deal with Bang Energy, its our main source of income for the house what will we do without them?!" 

"This isn't about you Thomas. With Nikita's death we have all been upset but I think this could bring some light into our life." Luna said.

"Ya man. Don't yell at my girl by the way. She's pregnant." Vincent responded. 

Luna rubbed her round stomach and walked to the room she and Vin Vin shared. 

The rest of the night they cuddled and had dreams of babies.

...................................................................................................