"You will have to kill me before I tell you anything." The boy says and right then I knew that he knew my secret.

"He knows Aubrei is Riley." Raven whispers while Dina doctors on her lip. Messiah head snaps toward Raven, I see his fist ball up. Dad grabs it before he could even lift his hand.

"What the fuck is your problem?! He tried to kill them before! Now he's really going to!" Messiah struggles to get out of Romans grip.

Is he trying to protect me?

My dad chuckles. "Now why would I try to kill my own daughter?" Messiah stops his movement and looks my father in the face.

"Y-Your daughter?" He looks at me and I look away.

"Yes my daughter, Reign Naomi Dal Bon."

"But how? When? I thought you only had 3 sons."

"Nope, 2 girls and 3 boys, now tell me how you found out, if you want to continue to breath." Messiah doesn't say anything he's still shocked.

"Please son, just tell him." Dina says, she knows what will happen if he doesn't tell him.

"U-Um, the night of the Gala when everything went bizarre. I was hiding in the ceiling waiting for Lu-"

"Yeah skip that part." Dad says with a bored expression.

"When Aubrei was fighting that russian, she didn't notice there was a camera at the top until after. When she did she grab it and removed the main chip from it but not the back up chip. After removing it, she did Riley's mark on the guy."

"Where's the back up chip?" Dina asks.

"I destroyed it and placed it back in the camera. That's why when Desmond and Luca reviewed the footage it didn't go through."

My dad looks at me with a deadly glare and I look down, knowing i'm in trouble for not getting that other chip.

"Why? Why protect me?" I ask.

"Does there have to be a reason?"

"Yes, there does." Dad says.

"Well, I want to see her and Luca live a happy life. Like my parents once did. That's all." He says making my father scoff.

"What if I told you my mission is to kill Luca? What then?" I carefully ask.

"Then I hope, you have a change of heart someday." I look at him and give a small smile. "I won't tell anyone."

"I know you won't, because i'll kill you even if you look like you're about to snitch." My dad says and Messiah nods his head and looks down.

"Is that the reason, you two were fighting?" They both nod. "I'm sorry I had to put you both through that."

"It's not your fault." Raven says.

"Whose fault is it?" My dad asks.

"Yours." All of us reply. He scoffs. I get up and grab a wipe from Dina.

"Cmon, let's get you cleaned up." I wipe the blood off his face and neck at least he doesn't need stitches. I grab a bandaid and place it over the tiny cut on his neck.

"I'm sorry." Raven say to Messiah.

"Me too." He replies back and she gets up and sticks out her hand.

"I'm Raven." She smiles.

"Messiah." He smiles back and shakes her hand. Too cute even after they just tried to kill each other.

I look over at dad and see he's pissed, nothing new.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Luca

As I communicate with guest, Aubrei comes behind me and slides her hand into mine. I know it's her, everyone else knows not to touch me.

"Caleb, this is my girlfriend, Aubrei." I introduce her and she holds out her hand and he brings it towards his lips. I push his forehead back before it makes contact with her. "Watch it, motherfucker." I say and he lets out a laugh.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Aubrei." He winks and I shake my head. This dude flirts like he breathes.

"Same too you." She says with her enthralling smile. I hear him suck in a breath.

"By any chance, do you have a sister? and is she legal? How about a mom? I love cougars." I look at Aubrei and see her face in shock. I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"Caleb, you're married, with 2 kids. Your time is over buddy, go have a glass of something." I remind him. He huffs and walks away.

"How are you feeling?" I ask my girlfriend. It's weird, she hasn't been back a full month and I already want us to get married. I know for a fact, i'm falling too fast but I can't control it.

"I'm okay, how about you?" I'm about to answer her but my phone rings. I look at it and see it's Amber, I decline it but she calls again. I sigh.

"Yes, Amber?" I see Aubrei raise her eyebrow.

I hear her sniff over the phone. "Luca. It's Ms.Bruna, she's been murdered." I feel my heart drop at her words. "Riley was here."

Aubrei grabs my face and says something. But I don't hear anything. I remove her hands from my face and walk out the building and to my car. Ignoring everyone that's calling my name I get in and rush home.