22.

Texting:
Sierra Deaton.

Ashton: Hey. You called me?

Luke: Hey! Yes. I was worried. Are you okay? You haven't been answering my texts.

Ashton: I'm fine, just busy. What did you want to talk about?

Luke: Yes, um... I needed your advice on something, actually. It's weird, since you are my ex girlfriend but, you know me better than anybody.

Ashton: What is it?

Luke: I like this person... I mean this guy. I would tell you to check my instagram to see what he looks like, but you still have me blocked. And by the way, what is up with that?! I thought we were fine?!

Ashton: Your point, Luke?

Luke: Yes, sorry. It is my first time feeling like this for a man... I had a really great time when we went out. I even wanted to kiss him and all this stuff... Point is, you know me. Do you think I should just go for it?

Ashton: Yes, you should.

Luke: That was a quick answer.

Ashton: I mean... it doesn't need much thinking.

Luke: I just don't want to lead him on.

Ashton: You're not... you're exploring. What was it like to be with him?

Luke: Just... different. I don't know how to describe it. He makes me happy.

Ashton: Then go for it. And if it doesn't work out... at least you know.

Luke: Thank you. This helped. I'm so sorry if I made things weird.

Ashton: Not at all. At least I know now that you view me as a friend, and not as somebody you want to get back with.

Luke: Definitely. It was stupid of me to even think about us as a couple anymore. We were way too toxic together.

Ashton: I agree.

Luke: No offense, but I think I finally found someone who won't lie to me, and that loves me for who I am...

Ashton: Yeah... someone who won't lie to you...

Luke: He is one of the most authentic people I've ever met.

Ashton: I am sure... Anyway, I have to go. Good luck!