Smoothie: hi dad. We are just eating this delicious metal.

ChamAlien: we?

Candy: I'm also here.

ChamAlien: but you just ate.

Candy: and were still hungry.

Goddammit, how much can they eat? Hopefully no one is-

Candle: whose there?

Sh*t! The candle-like Pokemon thing is coming this way! Maxwell and Candy manage to finish eating the metal statue in time and heard them fly away. Candle was walking here, looking for the noises that these two made.

Candle: huh, could've sworn I heard something. Meh, must be my imagination.

Before she go away, she looked at the shelf and noticed the metal statue is missing.

Candle: now I could've sworn there was a Bounsweet statue there.

She got a closer look at it and try to figure out what happened. I quietly make my way out of there. As I did I saw small metal Pokemon statues flouting in the air and just disappeared.

ChamAlien: (oh come on!)

I grabbed whoever is eating the metal and it feels small. And I know who's the smallest in The Ice Pack.

ChamAlien: hello Maxwell.

Maxwell: hi dad.

ChamAlien: let me guess. You are hungry?

Maxwell: yep.

ChamAlien: why am I not suprice.

Just then, Liam came here and we both be quiet.

Liam: what the... I could've sworn there was more mini statues here. I must be working hard. Also, when did it became cold in here?

He went away and I am relieved. So, I looked and it was time to go out and keep exploring, but not before paying the plush, which Bolt did by the way. We got out and continued looking around.

Kenko: hey dad.

ChamAlien: can we get something to eat?

Popfly: yeah *sniff* were getting hungry.

ChamAlien: how could you still be hungry?

Maxwell: don't know actually.

ChamAlien: *sigh* fine.

I told everyone we're going to the food court to get food for the kids. We made it there and Ash, Kiawe and Sophocles will get the food while the rest of us stay and look for a hiding spot for the kids to eat.

ChamAlien: seriously, how much can these kids can eat? Why won't they get full?

Pikachu: I think I have a theory on that.

ChamAlien: oh really? What's your theory?

Pikachu: I think it has to do with their growth spurt. It not only change their body but probably their stomach.

Lycanroc: he could be right, like being trapped for five years without eating or drinking will give you a really huge appetite. And won't stop eating till your really/super full.

ChamAlien: so in short, their growth spurt made their stomach feels like they haven't ate in five years and won't stop till it eats and get really full?

Pikachu: yep.

Huh, it does make sense and it means I really gotta find large piles of food and metals for them. Later, the three of my human friends are back and are holding a tray filled with food.

An Alien In Alolaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें