let's get married?

.

"dude, she's here!" sunghoon half-whispered to heeseung making that boy annoyed. they both trying their best to hide from aeri. the girl who got an obsession with lee heeseung since their first meet.

well, unlucky for heeseung. no matter how hard he wants to run from aeri, she still meets him once a day. just like what happen now.

"hi babe, hi sunghoon!" aeri smiled just only sunghoon rolled his eyes while heeseung tried his best not to shout at aeri and remind her their relationship is absolutely nothing.

"what do you want?" heeseung asked her with a cold expression. even tho it's obvious that heeseung doesn't have the same feelings as her, she is still happy whenever heeseung talked to her.

"I was planning to upgrade our relationship after graduation. Hmm, let get married?" aeri smiled brightly hoping that heeseung would agree to her plan but why would heeseung marry her?

sunghoon who just beside heeseung chuckled and take a step to face aeri. he has been holding his anger for too long and now he wants to let this feeling out for his friend.

"can't you understand that heeseung hate you? can you just focus on your future since we are about to finish our studies in this fcking high school?" sunghoon shouted. not so surprised for aeri, she just stared at sunghoon and finally rolled her eyes.

"yah! i'm talking to you! heeseung wants to be a professional zoo veterinarian and i know he got no time for a girl, especially you!" once again aeri just staring at sunghoon with no reaction.

after a second filled with silence. "are you done, park sunghoon?" sunghoon nodded making her eyes back to heeseung who can't speak for himself.

"heeseung never told me he hate me. he maybe said he don't like me but park fcking sunghoon, do you know feelings can change?"

"i know, i know about his future job because my uncle told me everything about him. just think about if i marry him, it's not like i'll be 24/7 with him. I have a dream job too you know? i just want him to be mine until my last breath," aeri said only makes sunghoon frustrated.

heeseung on the other side loses his words. that's how heeseung is, he can't say anything to people that much so people hardly know how he feels but he's so friendly toward everyone but aeri.

"heeseung, come on! is it hard for you to say those three words–"

"what three words? 'i love you'? no need to ask him to say that, i already know he loves me!" aeri said cutting sunghoon words leaving sunghoon speechless.

"you need to face reality choi aeri,"

"and i already do? it's the truth heeseung love me. sunghoon, you know nothing so please–"

"shut the fvck up, both of you," heeseung started to walk away after saying that to sunghoon and aeri who busy bickered each other.

sunghoon sighed and followed heeseung. he hates it when heeseung can't say anything to aeri, to say how much he don't like her existence and annoyed when she's around him. heeseung said himself his own best friend but can't say it to aeri.

heeseung too, he don't know why he sacred to speak how much he hates aeri. maybe it's because his future depends on aeri's uncle.

once heeseung messes with aeri's heart, his dream would be ruined.