Chapter 9: Box of Cat-Cats

Start from the beginning

"You called for me?" Ana grinned, proud of herself as if she had achieved an accomplishment.

Reina rolled her eyes and pushed her out of her thoughts, to which Ana replied with a frown but obliged and disappeared soon after. Reina smiled and fell back into her bed. She was strongly battling her urge between getting out of her room to explore or to sleep for another year or so. Maybe a few more hours won't hurt. Besides, she would need her energy back for she was sure Gloria would give her a tour soon enough. That was until she heard a quiet sound from the room. She turned around and noticed one of the bags Gloria placed in her room, was moving. She sat back up in an instant.

"Gloria, what in the flip flops did you put in those bags?!"

Reina gulped, unsure whether she should investigate, call for help or go back to sleep. Considering how unexpected this world was, there could be anything there. It could be a snake, a giraffe, a mouse or maybe it was a talking bag.

"H...Hello?"

Do talking bags speak English?

There was a slight screeching sound that Reina just about heard in a short moment before the movement stopped immediately. After a few more seconds, a small outline of a round-like shape could be seen moving inside the bag. Out of it a tiny creature popped its head out, shining bright. It was the pixie like creature from last time. Reina gasped in awe as it shyly came out of the bag, looking slightly embarrassed. It radiated white light, it's wings beautiful like feathers and wore a peculiar blue attire that floated and almost looked like it was made of liquid.

"Are you a fairy?" she asked, as it approached closer to her, it seemed to be as curious of her as she was of it.

"I am pretty," she replied with a squeaky child like voice, nodding.

Reina smiled, "that's true, you are pretty."

"Yes that's who I am."

"I agree with you."

"I agree with me too."

Reina stared at her for a while, "Wait, is your name Pretty?"

"Yes, that's what I said."

"Oh, well your name is pretty."

"I know."

"I like it."

"I like your name too, even if it's not Pretty."

Reina started laughing at herself, "What are you doing here, Pretty?"

Pretty put her hands behind her back and awkwardly looked to the floor, "I was stealing your Cat-Cats."

"From the bag?"

She nodded.

"Don't worry, you can take as many as you like."

"Really?" She gasped, jumping with excitement. She didn't even wait for her to respond, instead she sat right on top of Reina's nose and gave her what looked like a hug, before jumping right back in the bag. She came back out holding a box twice her size and Reina only heard a squeaky giggle before she flew out of the room. When Pretty was gone, she decided to put her mind into better things which led her to get up and start going through the bags. There were snacks, strange looking food, toys and something that caught her eye. A book.

'The History of AZELRYA', it read.

The joy in her eyes when she picked it up could've lit the whole room but couldn't get past the first page as she heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Then a knock.