10

Inline comments are highly appreciated ☺️

Aayat walked out from her sight, She was frustrated with her words, She didn't know why she didn't find it nice the way she spoke about Zaviyaar, she didn't know why she was feeling insecure as she may lose him, She was not realising that she has different feelings for him, not as the best friend.

She was so lost in thoughts she didn't realise she tripped over something, she was ready to fall Zaviyaar hold her wrapping his arms around her shoulder.

"Careful Aayat ,you could have hurt yourself " He scolded her he moved back and looked at her She stared at him, making him confused.

"What are you okay?" He asked her placing his hand on her head concerned, Making her heart skipped a beat at his gesture, She took his hand off from her head , before holding his hand and drag him towards her room Rest were just perplexed with their behaviour.

~

"Aayat what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked puzzled with her actions, soon they reached in her room.

"Zaviyaar do you like haram? She asked him directly, She didn't know why she asked him this question, but there was a tiny part of her heart was scared, what if he like her.

"Why are you asking this?" He commanded startled with her sudden question, Aayat looked at him nervously fiddling with her fingers.

"Umm..your friend haram asked my to help her, she likes you, so she wanted you to like her back "She honestly told him everything and his expression turned from confusion to furious then he sighed.

"So what you answered her, are you gonna help her?" He asked her with a hint of disappointment as he thought she will feel jealous, She might feel bad but she's happy to help him.

"if you want then i can help her " she replied being dejected not understanding his words, he turned more down hearing her.

"You don't have to do anything Aayat, I'll handle it" He declared sternly and left from feeling bad about it while Aayat felt bad too

She thought Zaviyaar felt connected to her only but with this conversation she misunderstood that he like haram too.

Both of them had misunderstood Eachother, Aayat came in the living room, seeing the the sight in-front She felt her her heart aching, As Zaviyaar held haram's hand and she smiled at him he took her her to his room.

"Hey babes what happened why is you face so gloomy" Eshal asked noticing her bestfriend's every action.

Aayat looked at her and then blurt out Everthing infront of her, As she can't hide anything from her anyway, Eshal frowned listening her.

"You must have misunderstood him, I can clearly see some spark between you two, he for sure like you Aayu" Eshal clarified confidently Aayat just shook her head rolling her eyes at her.

"I think I have understood clearly now, he's just my friend that it, and only because of you and Zahaan you guys teased me so much with his name that I misunderstood everything " Saying this she walked away with a bad mood, while Eshal got lost in some thoughts, she knows there is a loop hole.

~

"Haram how many times should i tell you that I'm not interested, I just like you as a friend, Knowing that you asked Aayat to help you" Zaviyaar snapped her in stern tone gritting his teeth angrily.