15

Chapter 15 — Markhyuck

[a/n's pov](3 weeks later)

Y/n went for a check up with Soobin today, Y/n's arm was getting better in a span of just 3 weeks.

The doctor was surprised that her arm healed faster than he expected, but he said that Y/n can remove her cast in 2 weeks.

After the check up, Y/n and Soobin went to Haechan's café to buy a cake for Jisung's birthday. After that, they went to the flower shop to buy a bouquet of white roses.

As they went to the cemetery, they saw Yumi standing beside Jisung's gravestone.

The two approached her and she smiled at them

"Hello guys! are you here to celebrate Jisung's birthday?" Yumi asked

"Yeah Yumi, you should celebrate with us so Jisung will be happier" She agreed and they talked there, after a few minutes, they sang a Happy birthday song to Jisung and lit the candles.

"Blow the candles Jisung!" Y/n said as if Jisung was there.

The wind blew and it made the candle light die.

" Guys look! Jisung blew the candles!" Y/n beamed and the two smiled at her.

After a few hours staying there, talking to each other, they decided to go home since it was almost night time already.

Y/n and Soobin bid their goodbyes to Yumi and they hopped on their car. Soobin drove back to Y/n's house and when they arrived home, Y/n placed the cake in the refrigerator and went to her room to change her clothes.

Soobin took the cake and sliced it, he placed a slice on his plate and placed the box back in the refrigerator.

He ate his cake on the couch and turned the TV on.

Y/n finished changing her clothes and she went downstairs. She sat beside Soobin and opened her mouth

"What?" Soobin asked

"Feed me" She gave him her puppy eyes and Soobin immediately gave up and gave her a bite.

Y/n's phone rang, she looked at the caller's ID and it was Mark.

She answered the call.

"Hello oppa? why'd you call?" She asked

"Y/n, I need you and Soobin's help please. I wanted to ask Haechan out but I don't know how to do it" He said and Y/n sighed

"Okay oppa, when will you ask him out?"

"Maybe tomorrow night?" He said, not so sure

"Perfect I know how to do it, you came to the right person oppa"

"Thank you so much Y/n, if I can get him to say yes, I'll treat you and Soobin. See you tomorrow Y/n!" He ended the call and Y/n looked at Soobin with a smile on her face.

"What did Mark hyung said?" Soobin asked

"He's finally asking Haechan out. Aw, my minhyung is already a big boy" She faked cry and Soobin chuckled

"Minhyung is Mark hyung's korean name?" He asked

"Yep, all of us calls him Mark and not Minhyung since he was used being called Mark ever since he was a kid, he lived in Canada by the way" she said and Soobin nodded

"His name is almost similar to my hyung's name"

"Hyung? I didn't know you have a brother?"

"Oh, he's an angel. You know? When I left this world, Minhyuk hyung was silently guiding you, he wasn't allowed to go near you since that was what master said" He sighed