5

Chapter 5 - Wedding day

Time skip*

Today is Heeseung's wedding day, me and the staffs are busy with the gowns and suits. Yangyang went to the café since he haven't eaten breakfast yet.

As we were preparing, Sunghoon approached me and whispered "noona, haven't you noticed Yangyang doing weird stuffs" he asked

"No Hoon, and why aren't you calling him hyung? He's older than you" I said while fixing the bride's gown "You won't even call Jisung hyung 'oppa' why should I call that sheep hyung? " I excused myself and dragged Sunghoon outside the room.

"What's wrong Sunghoon? Why are you so against Yangyang? He didn't do anything to you" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Noona you don't understand, Yangyang is planning something bad and I'm warning you before that happens" he said and I sighed

"Hoon, you will be there for me if something happens right?" I asked and he nodded immediately

"Then there's nothing to worry about, I just need someone to hug and cry my heart out if something happens okay?" I patted his shoulder and we both went back in the room.

At the beach*

The visitors are already seated and Heeseung was already at the altar with his father and they're waiting for the bride to arrive.

Me, Yangyang and Sunghoon are sitting in front since Heeseung told us to sit at the front.

After a few minutes, the music started to play and the flower girls, bridesmaids and groomsmen started to walk down the aisle one by one.

Then, it's now the bride's turn. She walked down the aisle with her parents. Heeseung was crying while watching his bride walking down the aisle.

When his bride arrived the altar, the priest began the ceremony.

(Time skip😬)

"Moon Jina, do you take Lee Heeseung as your husband, and love him forever, and stay with him for richer and for poorer, for better or for worst and until death aparts you." The priest asked

"I do"

"Lee Heeseung, do you take Moon Jina as you wife, and love her forever, and stay with her dor richer and for poorer, for better or for worst and until death aparts you."

"I do"

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

Heeseung faced Jina and slowly removed her veil, he cupped her face and smiled before leaning in slowly and they finally kissed.

The visitors clapped their hands and congratulated them.

(At the reception area)

The visitors are already seated at their tables and the couple are on the stage since their table is placed there.

Sunghoon (which was the mc) and a girl went up to the stage and greeted all the people.

"Good evening everyone, my name is Sunghoon"

"And I'm Wonyoung"

"We're the MC's for today. First of all, I wanna congratulate Heeseung hyung and Jina noona for their wedding. I wish you good health and have a strong and happy family.

So for our first activity, we'll eat since it's already 8 and I'm already hungry. So let's eat!" He said and all of the people laughed at him.

The event was cheerful thanks to the MC's who are good at entertaining people.

(Time skip (sorry for the time skips😬))

Sunghoon, Y/n and Yangyang went home after the event finished. Sunghoon kept on glaring at Yangyang whenever he gets closer to Y/n but he just let it slide.

Y/n went inside her room first while Yangyang and Sunghoon were left in the living room.

"Yah, Suhoo kid" Yangyang called

"For fvcks sake you can't even say my name correctly, It's SUNGHOON. And what do you want sheep?" He asked and rolled his eyes.

"First of all, I didn't remember your name, second, don't call me sheep, third all I want to say is don't you dare destroy my plan or I'll snap your neck" He said and went to Y/n's room.

Sunghoon scoffed and sat on the couch. "You think I'm gonna let you hurt my noona? Not a chance Yangyang" he whispered to himself and smirked.

—tbc.

I'm soooo sorry for the late updates and short chapters, I'm really busy with my modules these days and I'm sneaking time to write chapters so I could update the story, I hope y'all will understand.

Word count: 732 words
Date published: 10/30/21

Soob_bbang